Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going bat tit crazy imagine sharing them on IG , the ones with the boys and Anne are ok but not the one with her then beaver in bed 😂🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The red under her boob is a fungal infection, she needs some clotrimazole. It’s what happens if you’re not regularly washing & cleaning the under boob area & if it’s rubbing on the skin on your stomach (aka not wearing a bra). It happens all the time with ‘larger’ people. She’s a grot.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Do you ever think how bleeping EXHAUSTING it must be to be her, keeping up the pretense and facade of this perfect life with her actual unit of a "delicutt babehhh gihhrrlll" all whilst more than likely hiding the posts from Beaver and her family who clearly don't give a tit about her or Anne.
The performance she has to maintain for some meager acknowledgement from strangers as nobody in real life has anything to do with her, in that shack freezing on the daily whilst the boys are left to it.
All this as she's behaving manically and probably can't keep up with her own emotions... could you even be arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I refuse to believe Steve is happy there with that crazy witch. How can anyone be happy living that life in the middle of nowhere, with a lazy bone idle narcissistic bleep, who can't even parent her kids.

Reactions: 26
This is just so beyond inappropriate. A man, deliberately telling his infant son to tell
His mother that Daddy likes her Breasts is just so wrong. It’s not even funny. Why on earth would you ask your son to say that?

Yuck. You can just imagine what old witch Tits Beaver is like in bed….

“EY UP ELLEH, BEND OVA LASS, GURNA GIV YA A REET GUD SEEIN TUH, CALL MEH DADDY, GOR ON ELLEH LASS, DADDY WANTS BITTY”

Follwed by Braver grunting away like the fat pig he is and her pretending she’s enjoying it when in reality his tiny steroid tick tac dick isn’t even touching the sides and she’s as dry as the Sahara.
Didn’t know whether to laugh or cry at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I follow another person who had her baby not long after Rebecca (lottiedrynan), granted it was her first baby, not her third, but the contrast is huge. Rebecca couldn't wait a single second to announce her birth, was out at a pub 24 hours later and hasn't spent a second off insta. I think Lottie took about 4 days to announce and has been largely inactive until today! It makes Rebecca's genuine unhappiness more obvious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t changed her bedding in a very long time
It looks very grubby & a funny colour. She has had the same bed wer on for at least a year even if she washes, what’s up with having a spare change of bedding it isn’t exactly expensive. Proper proper grub ehhh

Reactions: 9
I follow another person who had her baby not long after Rebecca (lottiedrynan), granted it was her first baby, not her third, but the contrast is huge. Rebecca couldn't wait a single second to announce her birth, was out at a pub 24 hours later and hasn't spent a second off insta. I think Lottie took about 4 days to announce and has been largely inactive until today! It makes Rebecca's genuine unhappiness more obvious.
Lottie isn’t my favourite instagrammer but at least her pictures are realistic and unedited!

I had my first quite young and I would have probably followed Rebecca and compared myself because I was naive. I know I’d have given myself a really hard time. Sad to think there will be other young mums doing that.She’s very irresponsible!

my older and wiser self now looks at beggy with pity 🤣

Reactions: 15
The red under her boob is a fungal infection, she needs some clotrimazole. It’s what happens if you’re not regularly washing & cleaning the under boob area & if it’s rubbing on the skin on your stomach (aka not wearing a bra). It happens all the time with ‘larger’ people. She’s a grot.
And maybe from leaky boobs and breastfeeding wearing the same bra she has worn since she gave birth to Mandy

• Sick
I’m concerned about beavers blood pressure. Is he otay?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gogglesprogs is on tv just now and theres a girl on it called Roma - I've just been asked why I started laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I refuse to believe Steve is happy there with that crazy witch. How can anyone be happy living that life in the middle of nowhere, with a lazy bone idle narcissistic bleep, who can't even parent her kids.
Cos he gets to lob his chipolata up her back alley whenever he wants. He's a bloody pervert. Completely sexually driven.
Wait till she stops feeding Roma and her boobs are like 2 empty carrier bags. See what he has to say about that.

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder what ole stevo thinks of all his nick names ....

2 sausage Steve
BEAVER
STEAVER
Beetroot Beaver 🦫 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.