Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her latest grid post! So so Ill that she had to cancel the girls coming round but had time to take a photo of her with her tit out and comment “you can see the red under my boob” desperate desperate desperate

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She hasn’t got mastitis! I had it years ago and felt like death - raging fever, shivering etc. Not a chance would anyone with mastitis and feeling “sun sun poorly” be picking up their phone to record a stupid story for instagram. This girl is a twit she never takes a single day off! Such a boss babe! Not!
Every singleday she’s there talking utter tit and getting her bits out for the pervs. She is a neglectful horrible mother and literally has disappeared up her own arse( which would also explain the brown pjs🤣🤣).

Get off social media Rebecca and look after your children for once in your life..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I breastfed my youngest til he was near on 2.5yrs and can honestly say no one wants to see that bleeping cover photo Rebecca, let along your facial expression

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She is grim. That photo is just.... Well I'm speechless. What a grotty, slaggy thing to do. She's disgraceful. Those poor kids, does she ever think to herself that her children will one day see these awful photos?! She's unbearable.

Reactions: 23
Is RomaRound Hegerty on the roids with Steve??
She’s a bleeping Unit.

There’s absolutely nothing Delicut or Pretteh about that baby.
Shes a bleeping double whopper that kid 😂 i was looking through pics of my little baby from January 2020 when she was still tiny and she was the daintiest cutest delicut little thing I've ever seen 🥲 beggy would be jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t got mastitis! I had it years ago and felt like death - raging fever, shivering etc. Not a chance would anyone with mastitis and feeling “sun sun poorly” be picking up their phone to record a stupid story for instagram. This girl is a twit she never takes a single day off! Such a boss babe! Not!
Every singleday she’s there talking utter tit and getting her bits out for the pervs. She is a neglectful horrible mother and literally has disappeared up her own arse( which would also explain the brown pjs🤣🤣).

Get off social media Rebecca and look after your children for once in your life..
I had it with my first. I agree it was horrendous. Being my first baby there were latching issues and he lost weight so had to express to make sure he fed. But I had a fab midwife who got an antibiotic prescription sorted out for me and she came back beyond the usual sign off time to check on me. But I had to keep feeding/expressing to sort it out. Anyway my point is, for such a chunka, and mastitis in bf is largely due to block ducts and not emptying etc. how is Anne that size from the short feeds? Surely Beggy can't be lying?! Think positive though eh!

Reactions: 15
Oh look another tit pic and banging on about gurleh…
Also why does the favourite child only have one muslin??? Bet it’s stinking!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Aye she really looks ill doesn't she. Whapping her tits out for a photo opportunity. Had to put it as the first pic too didn't she. Slagggggggggg
I'm sure the lumi huns are glad they didn't have to go visit beggy in that shack. Looks like the type of house where you'd need to wipe your feet on the way out.
Beggy, put your bloody stinking tits away you attention seeking rubber faced wanker. You're just making a right dick of yourself. Everyone is laughing at you. EVERYYYYYYYYYONE

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I love how that Ashley said on her stories ‘soz lambo, feel better’ god a true friend wouldn’t ever say that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.