Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it no coincidence that she shows that pathetic tiktok "you'll never love your woman more when that baby comes out 🤮🤮🤮🤮" - I mean doesn't really apply to someone like poor Beaver Steaver who's been trapped by a 14 year old in an adults body - but we move, then this morning she's "crying" and got "mastitis" 🙄🙄🙄

The crying is because Steve's not helping out (who can blame him) as obviously a clear condition of Rebecca keeping this "surprise baby" was that Steve wouldn't have to lift a finger....and the mastitis I don't believe for a second, it's probably so she can move to full bottle feeding and Steve has less of an excuse not to help with feeds.

The relationship is constantly manipulate manipulate manipulate. How lovely 🥴🥴 what goals!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ahhhh NOW it all makes sense. I’m guessing all her ‘girlies’ were due to rock up at the shack.

Mastitis is the new cholecystitis! ✌View attachment 1613019
Came to say the same thing. She’s posted that fake photo of her ‘sprung back’ body yesterday, now realised she has fucked up because they will all see she is nowhere near that size so is using this as an excuse to cancel.

I find it no coincidence that she shows that pathetic tiktok "you'll never love your woman more when that baby comes out 🤮🤮🤮🤮" - I mean doesn't really apply to someone like poor Beaver Steaver who's been trapped by a 14 year old in an adults body - but we move, then this morning she's "crying" and got "mastitis" 🙄🙄🙄

The crying is because Steve's not helping out (who can blame him) as obviously a clear condition of Rebecca keeping this "surprise baby" was that Steve wouldn't have to lift a finger....and the mastitis I don't believe for a second, it's probably so she can move to full bottle feeding and Steve has less of an excuse not to help with feeds.

The relationship is constantly manipulate manipulate manipulate. How lovely 🥴🥴 what goals!!
Sounds completely accurate. She is so transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

This reminds me on when Kerry Conway had her baby Roma (not such an original name is it Beggy). Warren would have absolutely nothing to do with looking after her because he had been so unhappy about having a third baby. There are days Kerry was knackered and I mean knackered and still he didn’t seem to do a thing for Roma.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Came to say the same thing. She’s posted that fake photo of her ‘sprung back’ body yesterday, now realised she had fucked up because they will all see she is nowhere near that size so is using this as an excuse to cancel.
Plus her house is an absolute shithole, and they all live in big houses (well Trashlie and the White Girls chick do anyway!). She’d have arranged it with no intention of going through with it. What a sad little life 🤦‍♀️

I find it all so immature how they all say my friends/besties ect they are like early teens

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why cant she refer to her daughter by her actual name. Kid is going to grow up thinking her name is "babeh gurl" infuriates me!!!!

This reminds me on when Kerry Conway had her baby Roma (not such an original name is it Beggy). Warren would have absolutely nothing to do with looking after her because he had been so unhappy about having a third baby. There are days Kerry was knackered and I mean knackered and still he didn’t seem to do a thing for Roma.
Tbh if you're going to bring another human into the world by deception I don't blame them 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ if bogtrotter didn't "feel done" and couldn't get past that, the decent thing to do would have been to call it a day with Steve and find a bloke who did want more kids.

Came to say the same thing. She’s posted that fake photo of her ‘sprung back’ body yesterday, now realised she has fucked up because they will all see she is nowhere near that size so is using this as an excuse to cancel.

Sounds completely accurate. She is so transparent.
Ans she doesn't want them to see her tit shed that she calls home

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the hell?? I thought Dingle was the breast feeding guru and knew absolutely everything about it, and found it really easy?!

I bet she's bottle fed her because she's trying to avoid getting even more sagging tits. All of this is just weird and doesn't add up! Her behaviour is absolutely bizarre with this kid she apparently wanted so much 🥴

• Heart

Absolutely ☝this... Her appaling behaviour is starting to bite her ass, big time. Steve may have said "you want this baby, you look after it"... Possibly 🤔.... And now she can't manage...

Instead of getting off her bloody phone and social media for a month, she is trying to maintain a sumblence of "perfect". It isn't perfect - life isn't perfect, but she wants to portray something that is impossible.

I agree too its all for attention - to bring Steve back into line maybe. She has the brain cells of a gnat - very scary that she has 3 children in her care, when she can't even take care of herself.

I'm sorry if you are struggling Rebecca, but you are still an utter witch.

Reactions: 21
Exactly this! I have a family member currently going through chemo because of having breast cancer & literally the only time she cried was when she first found out. She’s halfway through her treatment now & completely bossing it! Then you get this lazy, narcissistic bleep moaning about every little thing.
❤

Oh we’re they all due at the shack today????
Convenient she’s not well 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven't watched her stories from this morning yet, but there's probably nothing wrong with her, either Beaver has a day/night out arranged. Or she's using this as her excuse to stop breastfeeding so beaver can start getting up through the nights to feed babeh gurl too.

Reactions: 19
Putting people off at that short notice if they were her real friends it wouldn't matter if she was unwell in her housecoat they could still come over

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That's the real Rebecca,crying and unhappy
Exactly. I knew she wouldn't be able to keep up the pretence. They've deffo had a row and she's on one for sympathy as usual. Why doesn't she phone her mother or someone?? She's off her rocker

Reactions: 30
Putting people off at that short notice if they were her real friends it wouldn't matter if she was unwell in her housecoat they could still come over
Exactly pop some tabs, (ok I never bf so I don’t know how painful it is) but if they were real friends they wouldn’t care!!
Fk all wrong with her!!!!!

Suh suh gorjus!
Where’s the magic mirror????? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Put on your dressing gownd Beggeh, pull up your nappy pants and let your girlies in.

You’ve got this mama ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.