Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got 8 years on her and honestly she looks older than me, I’m not just gassing lol I had someone in work today say they thought I was in my late 20s, I have this regularly 😂😂 she’s aged terribly! Bad diet and sedentary lifestyle.
I've got 8 years on her too! And I definitely look alot younger than her. Besides the fact she's aged badly, her whole face has changed so drastically. Shes genuinely made herself look like a bloke 😂 couldn't have happened to a bigger bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TWENTY bleeping NINE?????
the pictures of Roma in the sling the other day
Dingle was giving "47 years old and became a mum for the first time"

she's "SURRRR THICK AWWWURRRR"

how can 29 have "never felt so good" when she's never been 29 before?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She's painfully breathing in in that latest grid post 😅 did she give birth out her belly button 😅 size of it. As if she's #breastfeedingfashion 😅😅😅 just a normal jumper dress to me hun. Imagine bragging feeding your baby "the good stuff" "only the best" but then buy a second hand car seat 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That dress really doesn’t suit her or at least the pose she’s doing doesn’t, it makes her belly look like it’s sagging down by her knees!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s 1 year younger than me, and today the Asda delivery guy asked where my mum was for the beer 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's like that Ashlie she's apparently the same age as me (38) but she looks 50 😵💫 lumi is doing these girls no favours.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just when I think she can't get any shittier. Mine too, it's heartbreaking just how much she's pushed them aside in favour of Rona. The fact she reads here too and will have seen us mention it, and still she continues. She's not even hiding her favouritism anymore. She's one horrible mother.

I'd put her closer to 40. Not even joking!
I think everyone knew she’d push the boys aside but I didn’t think she’d be so blatant about it. She’s disgusting, I hope she realises a baby girl won’t fix everything. Another year when that baby wants her attention all the time and wants to be running around constantly, wants to play with her and she’ll be bored of her in no time. I’ve noticed the pets haven’t been shown since she had the baby either. Probably been locked in the second lounge again all day cos she doesn’t want them near Roma 🙄

She’s 1 year younger than me, and today the Asda delivery guy asked where my mum was for the beer 😭😭😂😂
I’m 33 and don’t get asked for ID anymore - I hate it, I always think I must look really old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Steve hun, I think you spelt bleep wrong. she's a super bleep.

I think she's said to Steve post something on my post, and that's all he could manage. Nothing that shows he loves her and respects her, just some pathetic teenage boy comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Oldest and youngest’. Yeah and look at how happy Alfie looks. She’s told him not to smile with his mouth open. His ‘smile’ certainly doesn’t meet his eyes - he looks incredibly sad, in my opinion. Disgusting excuse of a mother 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 24
‘Oldest and youngest’. Yeah and look at how happy Alfie looks. She’s told him not to smile with his mouth open. His ‘smile’ certainly doesn’t meet his eyes - he looks incredibly sad, in my opinion. Disgusting excuse of a mother 😕
Seriously my heart is broke for those boys. The poor little mites will be so aware of their so called mothers obsession with the new baby. I have 3 kids, my youngest was born when my first 2 were 8&9. I went all out spoiling my bigger babies and showered them with so much love and attention because the thought of them feeling sidelined by a new baby broke my heart. Rebecca is so self absorbed and selfish that she doesn't care about anyone else's feelings. She's disgusting. And Steve is just as bad for allowing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Have you noticed she's responded " love you too" on everyone's birthday posts( people she's known under a year), yet Steves sister who has been part of her life 11 years, she just said " thank you" hahahahah she hates her doesn't she.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.