Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Innocent girls don’t get fingered on the dance floor in a tutu, I mean how does that even come about 🤣🤣 she’s the biggest slapper going! Ew

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Innocent girls don’t get fingered in the dance floor in a tutu, I mean how does that even come about 🤣🤣 she’s the biggest slapper going! Ew
Wish to duck someone would have caught that one on camera.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I need some context behind it, like who, where, why??? 😂😂
Who is the person that told us that? Rem they posted loads of old pics of beggy on nights out. I think if I remember right it was at a school disco where she got fingered 😂 classy bird

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And there we have it. A grid post dedicated to herself for her birthday the fuckin vile donut bellied gremlin

and #newmummy you’ve been a mum for 8 years you diabolical woman

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Thread suggestion #127 Baby's out and I'm still a bleep, have a pic of my photoshopped gunt

And there we have it. A grid post dedicated to herself for her birthday the fuckin vile donut bellied gremlin
No she didn't did she!!? And she didn't even post one for her son! bleep!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Thread suggestion #127 Baby's out and I'm still a bleep, have a pic of my photoshopped gunt

No she didn't did she!!? And she didn't even post one for her son! bleep!
Yup one all for her… nothing for woody 😢 my heart breaks for those boys

• Sad
Reactions: 19
At least the picture clearly shows her baby bump (and rightly so she has one) and hasn’t been edited to an inch of its life

Reactions: 9
Yup one all for her… nothing for woody 😢 my heart breaks for those boys
Just when I think she can't get any shittier. Mine too, it's heartbreaking just how much she's pushed them aside in favour of Rona. The fact she reads here too and will have seen us mention it, and still she continues. She's not even hiding her favouritism anymore. She's one horrible mother.

The years have not been kind to her wow she looks a lot older than 29 🥴
I'd put her closer to 40. Not even joking!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just when I think she can't get any shittier. Mine too, it's heartbreaking just how much she's pushed them aside in favour of Rona. The fact she reads here too and will have seen us mention it, and still she continues. She's not even hiding her favouritism anymore. She's one horrible mother.

I’ve got 8 years on her and honestly she looks older than me, I’m not just gassing lol I had someone in work today say they thought I was in my late 20s, I have this regularly 😂😂 she’s aged terribly! Bad diet and sedentary lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had a quick look at the birth vlog after reading some of the comments on here.
I have no idea why they drove into Skipton when she was very obviously not in established labour! The way she was chatting on and eating, I couldn't believe she had even rang the hospital at that stage, let alone started driving there. I have a feeling that Steve's comment about not wanting to drive there and back again came from frustration. I can imagine that he had tried to get her to wait it out a bit longer as she didn't seem to be in too much pain, but she will have wanted to go then and there. You can tell towards the end of the vlog, once she'd had an examination (which will likely have helped to move things along), that she was in actual labour. She will be describing her labour and birth as "quick" because her birth documentation will state that established labour started when she went to hospital the second time at 5.30pm.

Reactions: 12
I’ve got 8 years on her and honestly she looks older than me, I’m not just gassing lol I had someone in work today say they thought I was in my late 20s, I have this regularly 😂😂 she’s aged terribly! Bad diet and sedentary lifestyle.
I'm older than her and she looks alot older than me. I still get ID 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The size of that

I'm about to turn 40 and I can categorically say I don't look as old as her! She's aged massively in the last few years, it's actually rather shocking! Imagine all that filler and who knows what else and it's actually made her look older instead of younger! Not enough collagen on the planet to reverse that Begs! Couldn't happen to a better person either :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13

and #newmummy you’ve been a mum for 8 years you diabolical woman
Donut bellied gremlin I am DEAAAAD 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used the same contraction app as her and she shows in the car where it says get your bags ready to leave, she was already driving about outside the hospital. When I was in labour and used the app it told me multiple times to get my bags and then later on told me to leave to go to the hospital but as I felt absolutely fine I stayed at home on my ball and relaxed (ish) and left
For the hospital when I felt it was time. I think it’s really sad she laboured in a car, that shows why she shouldn’t have young children in the middle of nowhere!! Also happy birthday lamby, thank you for another year of laughing at you ❤

Just wanted to add this is the app she used and here are my screenshots. I think it’s about two hours of contractions before it changed from get ready, to actually leave. I pity her being in the car I really do.
Just catching up! What a pair of bellends. So when she was in labour was she getting out and walking about between contractions? Christ I'd be embarrassed to admit that.

Reactions: 8
Yet she's got absolutely nothing to feel smug about. I see you Rebecca, posting these faces because you think you're getting one over on us. You do realise, you just look like a sad, pathetic twit.

No friends. No job. A partner who doesn't love you. A run-down, manky home. No education. No skills. No common-sense. Poor parenting skills. Neglectful. Laboured in a car. Is disliked by many.

What the hell do you have to be smug about?
Her mum didn't turn up on Woodys birthday or hers, even her family seem to stay away

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.