Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her smug face... absolutley buzzing to get the baby on the tit... quick Beaver, post it to our fetish site 🤢
Smug looking twit. Poor Alfie and Woody. Pushed out now beggy has got her girl. Who by the way still looks odd to me. I can't quite put my finger on it. And how many days has the kid worn that cardigan with her name on the back? I'd be bloody embarrassed everyone knowing I'd called my baby Roma. Anyway, another day and beggys still a dick. Have yous not got coffee at home ffs? Subjecting a baby to being confined in a car seat just so you can prance about in public whacking your manky tits out. The 2 of you are sad bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Couldn't agree more, she has posted that bday post, the saddo. Like I said yesterday, Steve to me doesn't look like a man in love. He couldn't give a tit about her, I think he just puts up with her because he feels he has to now that they have kids.
I will die on the hill that they broke up last October probably cos of Bogtrotters hysterics and gorlsturn amateur dramatics over Beaver getting the snip. Only for Dingles BFF mama beaver to facilitate an Xmas reunion, allowing Dingle to trap him again.

As Woody was 4 he thought it was finally his escape route where Rebecca couldn't claim financial dependence on him cos he was getting plenty of free hours at pre school allowing her to pursue some sort of paid employment.

Beggy and probably his own mother would have made him feel an absolute bleep for leaving a pregnant woman or a small baby, so he's here for a while yet but I'm sure he'll disappear again in a few years. If the wedding comes off next June I'll lick the dungeon toilet floor 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I will die on the hill that they broke up last October probably cos of Bogtrotters hysterics and gorlsturn amateur dramatics over Beaver getting the snip. Only for Dingles BFF mama beaver to facilitate an Xmas reunion, allowing Dingle to trap him again.

As Woody was 4 he thought it was finally his escape route where Rebecca couldn't claim financial dependence on him cos he was getting plenty of free hours at pre school allowing her to pursue some sort of paid employment.

Beggy and probably his own mother would have made him feel an absolute bleep for leaving a pregnant woman or a small baby, so he's here for a while yet but I'm sure he'll disappear again in a few years. If the wedding comes off next June I'll lick the dungeon toilet floor 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree! He's checked out of that relationship, that much is obvious. She's just a desperate tart who will hang on to him for dear life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What big bad steph means is she's a simpleton.
Every post Steph makes about Rebecca is so bleeping condescending I’d be so annoyed if my “friend” kept calling me different variations of a little innocent soul what the hell does that even mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every post Steph makes about Rebecca is so bleeping condescending I’d be so annoyed if my “friend” kept calling me different variations of a little innocent soul what the hell does that even mean 😂
It does just sounds like a really long winded way of saying she's thick, vacant 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It does just sounds like a really long winded way of saying she's thick, vacant 🤣
Yep! Calling a full grown adult “innocent” is not exactly a compliment is it 😂 May as well have just said naïve like she actually wants to say! Steph seems like the type of friend who thrives off of making sure all her mates are more insecure than herself 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is duck all innocent about beggy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d take it as thick as duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Yep, I too am convinced they were separated last October/November. He was nowhere to be seen for weeks & weeks and the boys also seemed strangely absent on certain days every single week. There was also that story I remember the one day, where she had the boys with her in the car & then next story was the boys running towards Steve in a car park like they were meeting him for swap over day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
OMG I didn't think this either!! Even though it happened to me! 😂😂😂😂 in fact, the more I think about it the more bleeping obvious it is.

She over egged how "closed off" she was at her sweep and at the time I questioned that and said it didn't sound right isn't your cervix always a bit open after you've had a baby... I think she had a sweep that day and then was going to be induced the following morning if nothing was happening.... went to the hospital next day, had her waters broken and was sent home to labour (exactly what happened to me at one of my births). Steve couldn't be arsed to drive home so they hung round in the car til things got going. This would also explain why neither of them were in the slightest concerned that her waters would break in the car because let me tell you, if I had a Tesla I certainly wouldn't risk flooding it with amniotic fluid!!!
Yes I dont recall her mentioning her water breaking at all in any of the vlog. Could be wrong as I got bored and tuned out while she was talking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s nothing innocent about the dirty slag, she’s always talking about shagging, having it up the arse etc when she does her q&as, let’s not forget all the pedos and freaks following her and watching her baby girl 🤮 honestly the girl makes my skin crawl, everything about her is dirty, dark and seedy!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
A simpleton that she needs to exploit.
Those lumis won't sell themselves.

View attachment 1583031
She's too thick to realise that steph and the rest of the lumi huns only put up with her because their income depends on her sales. If beggy steps away from selling the lumi tomorrow, she'd not hear from any of them again. Fake witches the lot of them.

Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion: labour in car, she came a cropper. 'Fast labour' took longer than the return of Betty Crockerr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.