Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I posted this on the last thread not realising we have a new one now, so if you have read it already just skip ahead 😂😂

That poor baby is not even a week old & has all this expected of her already. What if she isn’t her bestie & actually is more of a daddy’s girl?! Or what if she just grows up & doesn’t have that emotional attachment to her mother because she realises what a selfish, narcissistic arsehole her mum is. Honestly, girls are bitchy as f*ck, even the nice ones (I should know, I have a sister & 2 daughters!) & they are going to fall out big time when she is older if Beggy carries on this way. Stop putting expectations of what you think your child should be like on her, just let her be her own person.
“My bestie forever” makes her sound like a possession it’s so weird. It’s so excluding of the boys too :( I really feel for them at the moment, I’d put money on her not bathing the boys and helping alfie with his homework yesterday like she said she was going to. I know Steve’s a tomato faced twat but at least he actually gives more of a shit about them than she ever will

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Scotblock

VIP Member
I haven’t kept up with threads .. however I have just found out that with nuskin alone she makes 30-40k a month .. probably why she doesn’t do many ads as she probably doesn’t even need to. She’s one of the top 2% in the world due to how big her team is
If that’s true then she needs to lift the toilet floor in her kitchen and gut it. It’s rank.

Baby Donald 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Yorkshire101

One minute she is editing her fat legs because of her vanity. The next she's posting a pic in a nappy.
I don't get it. I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster.
😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog guys and I am DECEASED! 💀

It’s after the contraction when she says “I’m so warm” and opens the car door for me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sam Dingle was as much use as a chocolate fireguard. The very fact she has shared this and isn’t remotely mortified tells you what an absolute hillbilly she is 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Poosh

VIP Member
Every post Steph makes about Rebecca is so fucking condescending I’d be so annoyed if my “friend” kept calling me different variations of a little innocent soul what the hell does that even mean 😂
There’s nothing innocent about the dirty slag, she’s always talking about shagging, having it up the arse etc when she does her q&as, let’s not forget all the pedos and freaks following her and watching her baby girl 🤮 honestly the girl makes my skin crawl, everything about her is dirty, dark and seedy!

• Heart
  • Sick

buymealatte

Don't know why I went back again but just watched the birth vlog again. Fuck, it's tragic. That's rock bottom isn't it? Why didn't Steve book a hotel? I'd be too utterly ashamed to share that experience. It's so fucking dire.
why didn’t they just stay at home?! She was in the car at what 12 an hour after the contractions started because they were “suh painful” she was desperate to be at the hospital thinking she must have been so far along but for the first time in her life her Fanny was still clamped shut. What happened to the labour positiveh and just breathing n stuff n thinking happeh thoughts? She could have got in her bath at home (which she’s never fucking out of but yet still seems permanently mucky) and relaxed then drove in later in the afternoon because as we seen from the birth vlog of babeh girl she actually had ample time! Instead that fucking idiot allowed her babeh daddy best tealight lighterer in the world to have her stuck in a car for 5 hours.. shes a fucking idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart

teddy19

VIP Member
I cant believe she gives them banana bread (cake) for breakfast!!! It’s not a breakfast food at all. There is sooo much sugar in it. Just because it has bananas in doesnt mean its healthy/nutritional for breakfast. She is SUCH a bad mum

Recon she will take baby Gypo to any baby classes?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
I haven’t kept up with threads .. however I have just found out that with nuskin alone she makes 30-40k a month .. probably why she doesn’t do many ads as she probably doesn’t even need to. She’s one of the top 2% in the world due to how big her team is
of course she does hun and she has the nicest mansion in the dales to show for it refurbished to the highest standards, all those luxury holidays taken during school holidays, clothing from the nicest most expensive designer brands, her kids are always dressed immaculate and she doesn’t have to post pictures for perverts for likes …

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Look at her smug face... absolutley buzzing to get the baby on the tit... quick Beaver, post it to our fetish site 🤢
Yet she's got absolutely nothing to feel smug about. I see you Rebecca, posting these faces because you think you're getting one over on us. You do realise, you just look like a sad, pathetic twat.

No friends. No job. A partner who doesn't love you. A run-down, manky home. No education. No skills. No common-sense. Poor parenting skills. Neglectful. Laboured in a car. Is disliked by many.

What the hell do you have to be smug about?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Steve’s commented SUPER MILF 🤣 how romantic.
He is just like friggin Jay from the Inbetweeners , he's a fucking teenager in a 38/39 year olds body , no bloke over 19 refers to a woman as a MILF and Steve you are not a DILF !!!

Rebecca a birthday trip to the small retail park in Guiseley is not something to be jealous of , Boss babe like you it should have been Harrogate, lunch at the Ivy , perfume from Jo Malone and a proper piece of Jewellery to mark the birth of your daughter , a piece she could inherit , not something that will make your skin go green !

• Heart
  • Haha

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

Just watched the vlog titled “very fast water birth”, is she ok?! First contraction at 10.30am and baby born at 6.46pm… how is that fast?! I had my first contraction at 12.50pm and baby was born at 1.27pm… less than 40 mins later. What planet is she on

• Heart
  • Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Look how super small she is guys
The pair of wankers have obviously been catching up on here 😂 fuck off with your bullshit, she's not super tiny. Maybe compared to beavers teef she is, but even beggys arse would look tiny compared to those bad boys

• Haha
  • Heart
Guys I never post because 100 per cent of the time what I have to say has already been said but the matching nappy post. I CANT!!!! What the fuck is wrong with her

• Haha
  • Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
She's making a rod for her own back carrying Mandy in that contraption because she will get to used to it then a point will come when she's to heavy for Dingle and be cranky when she's made sit in her bouncy chair ( do they still have bouncy chairs lol ?)
All the 'making a rod for your own back' stuff is outdated. Carrying is good for babies, keeps their temperature regulated, can even help brain development. They feel more secure when being carried so I guess their brains can focus on other stuff, rather than going into defensive mode when they're put down. Promotes bonding, good for oxytocin production, all that stuff.

They're also pretty easy to carry like that for a while, the way the weight is distributed they don't feel particularly heavy. Although Romeh looks a chunk.

Sorry to be boring. We know Beggy isn't babywearing for positive reasons, she's doing it because Romeh is a supeh supeh cute accessory.

• Heart