Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireCrepe

I haven’t kept up with threads .. however I have just found out that with nuskin alone she makes 30-40k a month .. probably why she doesn’t do many ads as she probably doesn’t even need to. She’s one of the top 2% in the world due to how big her team is
Oh and just to add, I do earn over £5k per month (fair bit more actually), and my home and holidays could not be more different to Beggy’s - 5* hotels in school holidays and more than once a year as well as other trips, work done on the house legally and by proper workman (not just husband doing a bridge job) and running 2 family cars. So I know what that ‘spending power’ looks like. Beggy does not earn £5k per month. If she did she would at least have bought a car that fits all her children safely, would have central heating fitted into the dungeon and would have bought a new bed for Alfie. And maybe booked family holidays in school holidays rather than in term time. Honestly, it makes me so angry that this propoganda that NuSkin and other MLMs regurgitates to suck in the unsuspecting and financially vulnerable is just lies. Sorry, but you don’t earn £40k a month for being a neurosurgeon so suggesting you earn that selling a few bits of tatty skincare is beyond ludicrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I haven’t kept up with threads .. however I have just found out that with nuskin alone she makes 30-40k a month .. probably why she doesn’t do many ads as she probably doesn’t even need to. She’s one of the top 2% in the world due to how big her team is
Hi Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 48

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Fuck you Rebecca 🖕

'Roma did amazing' because she slept - fuck off. Do you know how vulnerable new mums react to this fucking shit. A baby who doesn't sleep isn't a bad baby. Their still 'amazing' too.

I absolutely hate this mentality. Measuring a baby's worth off their sleep. Disgusting.

It makes me so angry. She's thick as fucking pig shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the vlog, and I won’t but there’s one thing I can take away from what you guys have said.

Hell would freeze over before my partner let me labour in a car. Am I a fucking stray dog being taken to the vet to give birth? (Rebecca yes, me no)
He would have booked a hotel, regardless of how much it cost, just so that I was comfortable. He certainly wouldn’t be moaning about having to drive back and forth.
How is she on 30-40k (🤪) a month and having to wait outside Iceland in a car whilst in labour?!? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Make it make fucking sense RebeccaLambFanClub.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
30-40k a month holy moly 🤣 if you were making that kind of money you wouldn’t be hanging around your not-so-local hospital because you lived to far away to drive home. You’d either be waiting it out in a hotel or be in a plush private hospital. Not eating greggs outside Iceland 😂

I actually cannot (but can really) believe that she thinks it’s acceptable to hang around labouring in her bloody car. It goes against pretty much every decent birthing book there is. The fact she filmed it too hahaha what a train wreck.

• Haha

Bellaboonew_12

Crikey, I feel so bad for saying this but I'm just going to get it all out there.... I don't think she's cute! She looks like woody wearing a pink outfit. My son was 7.7 and was a third of the size with little skinny frogs legs and looked lost in his car seat, that baby was not 7.7. You can also count me as a no vote to the name Roma, not a fan at all. I'll walk myself to hell don't worry 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #127 Baby's out and I'm still a cunt, have a pic of my photoshopped gunt

And there we have it. A grid post dedicated to herself for her birthday the fuckin vile donut bellied gremlin
No she didn't did she!!? And she didn't even post one for her son! Cunt!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Win

VIP Member
I don’t know who needs to get a grip more, dingle filming herself with her big rubber lips breathing in and out, or me for watching it. Who the fuck lives like this and calls it a job? Fucks sake 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I just can’t deal. Labour ward drive thru! Your orders not quite ready please park up over there until your 5cm!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Yorkshire101

To say she's an " influencer" she really has got the scabbiest of lives hasn't she.

You'd think a worthy birthing blog would show someone sitting in a room, candles lit, music on, your supportive partner rubbing your back. Either that or actually showing a truer side of labour inside a hospital, but no.

These rednecks sit in Iceland carpark and eat Mcdonalds whilst the phone is balanced on the dash board and she talks to her bastard phone.

" i wanna be 5cm, pray for me guys"
Who you fucking talking to you weapon? Strangers prayers won't mean shit because you've uploaded the video after you've given birth 😂😂😂😂

She honestly shouldn't have bothered, it's embarrassing she thinks this was worthy " content" at least her pregnancy announcment had some entertainment value to it because of her GCSE grade acting skills

• Haha
  • Heart

Unknown3

VIP Member
Sorry but if you’ve had time to sit and make spinach pancakes and now a banana cake, you have had time to brush your fucking teeth you gross tramp

• Sick