Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's a bit late for her to try and act all channel mum... they got rid of you Dingle because you couldn't put your flaps away for 5 minutes, so don't try and convince anyone otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 34

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Don't know why I went back again but just watched the birth vlog again. Fuck, it's tragic. That's rock bottom isn't it? Why didn't Steve book a hotel? I'd be too utterly ashamed to share that experience. It's so fucking dire.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Do you know who’s even worse than Rebecca? All the people who are enabling her!
‘Best mama ever’ ‘beautiful babe’ etc etc.

I wonder how long it would take a new follower to realise she’s got three children and that Roma boat isn’t her first.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yorkshire101

I haven’t kept up with threads .. however I have just found out that with nuskin alone she makes 30-40k a month .. probably why she doesn’t do many ads as she probably doesn’t even need to. She’s one of the top 2% in the world due to how big her team is
Even if this were true, it's not sustainable, it will come crashing down in a few year when the next pyramid scheme takes off.
And considering Steve doesn't have a high earning job anymore that's actually fuck all isn't it for a family of 5......

*edit i just read you said a MONTH hahahahhaahahh. NO.

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m still not over her saying she had a quick labour but spent hours in her car in pain 😩😩🤣🤣 she must just believe her own bullshit

• Haha

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
I have had to pause the vlog because I actually cannot stop laughing. Her lips 🤣🤢 she looks like a cartoon character and her super ‘quick’ birth where she spends hours waiting in a car park because she doesn’t want to go home hahaha living the dream ey Begs 🤣

Also Steve’s voice makes me want to turn my eyelids inside out…back to the vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Every post Steph makes about Rebecca is so fucking condescending I’d be so annoyed if my “friend” kept calling me different variations of a little innocent soul what the hell does that even mean 😂
It does just sounds like a really long winded way of saying she's thick, vacant 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
My favourite bit of that whole vlog was that they’d parked up in front of an Iceland. Keeping it classy, Rebecca! There’s a joke in there about a prawn ring.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m trying to think of the best way to word this and for it to not sound like I’m supporting her because I cannot stand the selfish stinking cheap tramp, but these photos, it’s weird how… complete? She looks. Like she does genuinely look happy, shattered but happy, it’s weird/sad though that I’ve only noticed her like this after the birth of her daughter and not when she’s out with the boys/Steve.
She's smug at the moment because she got her own way. It won't last when she actually has to parent instead of just flopping her tit out and playing with her doll

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Probably squeezed in a bit of dogging in the carpark while they were waiting for cheddar gorge to open up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It’s a very dismissive response… but it’s unsurprising honestly. Just because you’ve had babies before (which the person who wrote that message clearly knows anyway) doesn’t mean you know EVERYTHING there is to know or all of the complications that could occur.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
This may just be me overthinking things, but looking at the pictures from today, just her, Steve and baby, she actually looks content, as if she's forgotten she has 2 other children. The whole situation is unhealthy, the way she has obsessed over this baby from conception, to the point of ignoring her sons

• Sad

Yorkshire101

" I've got my bestie forever"
Tell me you don't have any proper mates, without telling me you don't have mates 🤣

She's your CHILD Rebecca, not some ready made friend you can cling onto in the hope you might have someone that feels obliged to actually want to spend time with you, cos no fucker else will.

• Haha