Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thecaddy11

Sometimes I look at these mummy influencers and feel like I'm not doing a good job but this moron actually makes me think I'm doing brilliantly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

……k…

“You’re everything I needed and more” such an odd phrase to use when you’ve already got two children. 😐

• Sad

Poosh

VIP Member
She won’t get that baby checked out, too much of an inconvenience for her, I mean they sat in a car park for 6 hours whilst she was in labour just to avoid the driving there and back! She will regret living in the arse end of no where with a young baby, I see a house move on the cards!

MissPrint

VIP Member
From not one contraction to 10cm dilated in 45 mins with one of mine....hers wasn't quick 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Agreed. From start to finish it was an hour with one and just under three hours with another of mine. Quick she most definitely wasn’t. She has put that in the title as click bait, the pathetic cow.

How unclassy labouring in Steve’s dad’s car outside Icelands whilst eating a Greggs and filming herself for the gram, to then give birth to a huge toddler, name her after gypsies and use the toddler to photograph her engorged, veiny udders for the pervs underneath fucking cobwebs in a shack.

You do you hun. ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 31

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Watched the car crash that was the birth vlog. What a waste of time. If we needed anymore proof that Beaver has checked out - this would be it!
1) mooing at her through her contractions
2) letting her sit in a fucking car to labour for hours - no way would a loving partner do that
3) told her it better be happening because he didn’t want to drive to and fro
4) and my favourite - his smirking at her when she’s in pain - especially at the part where he tells her that they’re nearly at the hospital. He smirks over and over! Almost as if he was pleased she was suffering after tricking him into getting pregnant! (I know he was as responsible for contraception too but still)
They aren’t ever getting married - he hates her!

• Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
Further to my earlier post about when W was small I've found the vlog but I'm positive this part lasted longer. It's been shown on here before so I'm wondering if she's seen that and went back to edit most of it out?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Yikes, Steve has totally checked out. I watched the vlog because I have zero self control or self-worth… (apparently, I surely can’t subjecting myself to that) 🤪 He seems like he couldn’t give less of a fuck if he tried 😂

• Haha

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Honestly breaks my heart thinking of these poor boys. I’ve recently went through a stem cell transplant, intense chemo for 4 days basically zapped my ovaries away to nothing. Kills me that I won’t be able to give my son a sibling (unless I adopt or surrogacy but I ain’t rich) and these fucking asshats can reproduce and don’t give 2 fucks about them at all. Not a post for sympathy at all, I wish I could take those boys in and give them a much better life being a single parent!

• Heart
  • Sad

Yorkshire101

I went on Steve's insta today and looked at his highlights at the top, there is one that says " food"

He's cooking " spam tattie cheese" and he says, " next you need to get a beer out of the fridge, or a wine if you're a woman"

Wtaf, what planet was he brought up on hes such a sexist creep 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

#notanadad

VIP Member
In what world was that a quick labour 🤣 so her contractions started at 10.30am, they drove to skipton to hang around (imagine contracting and doing that) they then went to hospital about 1.30/2.30pm and she wasn't dilated at all 🤣 so they then sat in the car for another 3/4 hours and went back to the hospital at 5.30pm she was 5cm dilated, and baby was born at 6.47pm. So all in all about 9 hours of labour 🤣 yeah really quick
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't believe she had to labour in her fucking car OMG they clearly think that's acceptable because it's a Tesla but honestly they're a pair of hillbillies if it was a 25 year old clapped out banger then I don't think she'd have been vlogging it do you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Justanothermum83

Chatty Member
Couldn’t stay at home at all for any of her labour because she was worried how far away she was. So what if god forbid something happened to her Steve or those kids at home being so remote has it’s advantages but it’s too far for me with young kids. No way

• Heart

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
If I remember correctly she was very quick to announce the pregnancy and at the time Steve was still really unhappy about the whole situation. At the time I remember thinking it’s so he has to accept the baby, keep it etc. seemed a really shifty thing to do.

anyway, my point is, Steve probably chose the name chicken cos he really likes chicken so he wanted the name chicken cos he likes it, but our beggy just announced Roma.

or maybe he DID choose the name, because he likes a Roma round the single ladies of Skipton 👀

2D628365-4E0E-4F14-8F84-C53D991A0A3B.jpeg
He is so unhappy! He’s barely holding her. She looks like a creepy reborn sorry. (Not sorry)

• Haha
  • Sick

Yorkshire101

Embarrassing but I've seen some of her old videos on YouTube from like 5 years ago, and the way they're edited etc is just a far higher standard. When it said " and just like that, I was pushing out our baby girl" in some shitty basic font with a plain background and then the most bizarre song in the background 😂😂😂 it reminded me of building a house on sims when I was 13.
I just can't. My son makes better videos on his ipad.

• Haha
Reactions: 30