Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Right folks

-to The person who said she “makes £30K to £40K a MONTH”

what are you smoking?!!!!!!!! Like, seriously?! I’m not sure if you were just kidding on or if you somehow actually believe this but please understand - SHE ISNT MAKING 30 GRAND A MONTH DOING ANYTHING! Least of all flogging some flea market bogus face washer and cheap bottles of face wash. Give me strength! Think about it logically please - £30K a month is £360 THOUSAND POUNDS A YEAR. The PRIME MINISTER earns £164,000 a year. You seriously believe some brain dead tart like Rebecca Lamb is earning DOUBLE the salary of the prime minister selling face wash?!!!! Get a grip & find a brain cell.

it’s all been said before but no one earning even £40K a YEAR would be living in a shack with half a sofa and an old tv nailed to the end of the bed. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The name Roma is VILE. Absolutely VILE. Poor kid. She looks like her father - not cute in any way and agree with the comments that something just isn’t quite right.

the “birth” vlog.
Where to begin. I’m sorry but what were they playing at?! They live 45minutes away from Skipton - yeah it’s in the countryside and it’s a drive but it’s not the ends of the earth, they don’t live hours away from town or on an uninhabited island! It’s a 45minute drive. So why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on gods Green earth did they drive into Skipton in the morning? And then sit in the car for the ENTIRE DAY?! I’m both amused and completely confused by this?! She wasn’t anywhere near being ready to go into hospital - she should have stayed at home for the day and gone to the hospital late afternoon which is clearly what she was told to do.
Now, I personally think that she was actually induced; I think they took the boys to school that morning then went to the hospital to be induced, Steve clearly had no intention of taking her home again so the pair of brain dead idiots sat in a car park ALL DAY - seriously who does that?! It’s ridiculous.
Also sorry I wasn’t buying her “contractions” in the car - what a load of bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

rlfc

I haven’t kept up with threads .. however I have just found out that with nuskin alone she makes 30-40k a month .. probably why she doesn’t do many ads as she probably doesn’t even need to. She’s one of the top 2% in the world due to how big her team is

• Haha
Reactions: 69

majestic26

VIP Member
Nah fuck OFF, no way has she done a ten minute montage of herself having contractions and going 'orrrhhhh Steeeeeeeve' in the passenger seat of the car and called it a 'birth vlog' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Guys we haven't seen bettycrockerr for ages. Her last post on tattle was like 6th September. Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? Was betty our Liz the queen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Yorkshire101

No stop it I'm dead, Becky Lamb earns 40k a month everyone. But she bought her babies car seat second hand. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Yorkshire101

That was one that she bought from Mamas and Papas so who knows what she’s done to it
She can't use a washing machine to save her life. She never seperates anything. It probably got washed with a handbag, a rug and a pair of Steves boots

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Scotblock

VIP Member
I just couldn’t believe how unsupportive Steve seemed. Like when she was having contractions saying “oooohh Betty Steve” he just never flinched. Didn’t even say a “it’s ok hun we are nearly there” it was like radio silence. He didn’t even rub her back when she was hanging over the bed 😂 He looked a bit teary eyed after she was born but it’s hard to tell as he always looks glassy eyed like Dopey the dwarf because he has those low slung eyes 😂 That vlog was embarrassing and comedy gold in equal measure. I just told my sister to watch it. She’s never watched her before and she’s like “who the fuck is that arsehole lipped weirdo”. She then asked me if Steve has special needs and she was dead serious 😂 He really sounds so stupid when he speaks like Sam Dingle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
I haven’t kept up with threads .. however I have just found out that with nuskin alone she makes 30-40k a month .. probably why she doesn’t do many ads as she probably doesn’t even need to. She’s one of the top 2% in the world due to how big her team is
That explains her public toilet flooring and single glazed windows then 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I think it’s very telling that Steve made the comment about not wanting to drive up and down to the hospital - what kind of “man” let’s his heavily pregnant and apparently labouring partner sit in a car all day in a car park instead of driving her home and actually looking after her and his unborn child? Let’s sit in a car and watch Netflix - because he’s a lazy shit who just couldn’t be arsed driving back home. I think that is shocking. They expect us to believe they did that because it was the best option? Nah. It just reeks of Steve not really giving a shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Clementine

VIP Member
I’m never going to comment on a babies looks, but it’s so sad that Rebecca has allowed this to happen with the way she has paraded herself/her kids/her superficial attitude. Nobody would comment if she never made physical appearance such a focus and obviously deceived her followers with how she looks. I’d be bloody heartbroken if I came online and people were commenting on my newborn daughters looks but I didn’t sell her online to strangers so therefore that never took place.

Reactions: 53

Clementine

VIP Member
The more I think about it, the funnier it is; Greggs, McDonalds, Netflix’s and Steve mooing and mispronouncing words in an Iceland carpark. Cut to the last 2 mins and the baby is born. It’s like a mash up of a channel 5 programme about poor people and People Just Do Nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Cocoluna

VIP Member
And there we have it. A grid post dedicated to herself for her birthday the fuckin vile donut bellied gremlin

and #newmummy you’ve been a mum for 8 years you diabolical tramp

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49