Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nah that fucking vlog - her saying "I really hope this is it" and Beaver replying - "Let's hope so so we don't have to drive all the way back home and then come all the way back" - firstly, woeful use of the english language, second SUPPORTIVE PARTNER OR WHAT?! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Imhere123

VIP Member
How the hell has she been putting too much pressure on herself?? She does fuck all every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Happy birthday to me,
I've got my bestie with me,
I don't care if she can't breathe,
She'll make me lots of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Yorkshire101

I think it's actually because his head is too small for his body, thus making everything appear larger.

He looks fucking miserable. Poor fella is probably thinking that if silly bugger hadn't have tricked him into a baby, he'd be watching Netflix and celebrating the fact both kids are in full time education and he's got some freedom back but NOOOO. Enjoy ya 3am wake up call to psycho Becky with all the main lights on in the house whispering HUS A PWETTTI GIRLLL.

It’s so bizarre. Her mouth & nose area don’t look right at all. When she posted a side profile of her yesterday it looked like the nip of her nose was almost level with her eyes
Steve init.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I hate it when people say their baby is “good” because they slept well. A baby that doesn’t sleep well is not naughty or bad ffs

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I really think she's got an issue where she doesn't process emotions the same way most of us do. She seems to feel no guilt, shame or embarassment. She doesn't ever seem to worry or care about her kids.

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
Imagine being confined to a car for 5 and a half hours while you contracted. Naaaaaah, could they not have afforded a hotel in Skipton and she could have had a bath, some space to move her body.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Right folks

-to The person who said she “makes £30K to £40K a MONTH”

what are you smoking?!!!!!!!! Like, seriously?! I’m not sure if you were just kidding on or if you somehow actually believe this but please understand - SHE ISNT MAKING 30 GRAND A MONTH DOING ANYTHING! Least of all flogging some flea market bogus face washer and cheap bottles of face wash. Give me strength! Think about it logically please - £30K a month is £360 THOUSAND POUNDS A YEAR. The PRIME MINISTER earns £164,000 a year. You seriously believe some brain dead tart like Rebecca Lamb is earning DOUBLE the salary of the prime minister selling face wash?!!!! Get a grip & find a brain cell.

it’s all been said before but no one earning even £40K a YEAR would be living in a shack with half a sofa and an old tv nailed to the end of the bed. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The name Roma is VILE. Absolutely VILE. Poor kid. She looks like her father - not cute in any way and agree with the comments that something just isn’t quite right.

the “birth” vlog.
Where to begin. I’m sorry but what were they playing at?! They live 45minutes away from Skipton - yeah it’s in the countryside and it’s a drive but it’s not the ends of the earth, they don’t live hours away from town or on an uninhabited island! It’s a 45minute drive. So why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on gods Green earth did they drive into Skipton in the morning? And then sit in the car for the ENTIRE DAY?! I’m both amused and completely confused by this?! She wasn’t anywhere near being ready to go into hospital - she should have stayed at home for the day and gone to the hospital late afternoon which is clearly what she was told to do.
Now, I personally think that she was actually induced; I think they took the boys to school that morning then went to the hospital to be induced, Steve clearly had no intention of taking her home again so the pair of brain dead idiots sat in a car park ALL DAY - seriously who does that?! It’s ridiculous.
Also sorry I wasn’t buying her “contractions” in the car - what a load of bullshit.
Tell Jesus.... that the bitch is back 🤜🤛

I totally agree I think she's nagged and nagged the hospital and was induced, she probably made up a load of fake things like lack of movement etc

• Haha
  • Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I haven’t kept up with threads .. however I have just found out that with nuskin alone she makes 30-40k a month .. probably why she doesn’t do many ads as she probably doesn’t even need to. She’s one of the top 2% in the world due to how big her team is
Sure she does 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her lifestyle and the general appearance of herself, her family and her home really screams that she’s earning upwards of £360k a year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 HOWLING that you believe this honestly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Yorkshire101

I really think she's got an issue where she doesn't process emotions the same way most of us do. She seems to feel no guilt, shame or embarassment. She doesn't ever seem to worry or care about her kids.
She does. She has histrionic personality disorder 100%

My sister works in that profession and has said it to me before

Screenshot_20220913-113236_Chrome.jpg
9743-histrionic-personality-disorder.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Cocoluna

VIP Member
So their baby can hardly breath. Sleeps all night and lives off 3 minute feeds. Buts it’s fine because they’ve had 3 kids. Absolute pair of imbeciles. Romas a prop, nothing more, nothing less. They already don’t care about her welfare as long as she’s bringing in the likes n attention for fat mama
eta. If you’ve gone for a wee with her in the sling you’ve absolutely got chance to clean your teeth you hanging trollop

Reactions: 39
I think we’re giving Steve too much credit… he might be a better father than she is a mother. But he’s still a misogynistic, toxic masculinity enforcing arsehole.

• Heart
Watched the car crash that was the birth vlog. What a waste of time. If we needed anymore proof that Beaver has checked out - this would be it!
1) mooing at her through her contractions
2) letting her sit in a fucking car to labour for hours - no way would a loving partner do that
3) told her it better be happening because he didn’t want to drive to and fro
4) and my favourite - his smirking at her when she’s in pain - especially at the part where he tells her that they’re nearly at the hospital. He smirks over and over! Almost as if he was pleased she was suffering after tricking him into getting pregnant! (I know he was as responsible for contraception too but still)
They aren’t ever getting married - he hates her!
Yeah, this isn’t the face of someone who loves the woman that’s about to give birth to his only daughter.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow