Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s horrible isn’t it. They were adamant it’d be that morning 😂 I spent almost two hours pushing before they decided to give me an episiotomy and a ventouse delivery!! I dunno how many red bulls my ex went through that day but he managed to complete every level of Tetris while I was in Labour 😂
Yep 2 hours pushing here too after 3 days in labour I was exhausted, ended up in forceps and an episiotomy 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yep 2 hours pushing here too after 3 days in labour I was exhausted, ended up in forceps and an episiotomy 😩
3 days!!!! Oh my god how on earth did you do it?!! Labour is absolutely horrendous. I had pethidine with my first two but didn’t have time with my third so just had gas & air. The pethidine made me fall asleep though so I slept through most of it the first two times 😂 pushing is exhausting especially for 2 hours. I remember the midwife saying to me “we’re gonna give you some assistance” and it went from her and the nursing student to this huge team of doctors and I was there with my legs in stirrups with my sons head sticking out and they’re going “it’s nice to meet you” - honestly it wasn’t very dignified 😂 childbirth is great fun hey!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think its interesting that while she's in labour he shows absolutely no compassion, yet today posts Happy birthday to his amazing Fiancée, so amazing he kept her sat in a cramped car whilst having contractions because he didn't want to be driving up and down to the hospital. I dont for one moment believe he made the post for her birthday it will be the bunny boiler herself who has posted on his account. He hasn't even bothered to post anything about the baby since she was born or even for Woody's birthday. Yet a new car would have resulted in endless posts about what a beast it is, etc, the usual crap posted by men like Steve, using cars to over compensate for their little dicks, big egos and generally awful personalities

when I was in labour, food was the last thing on my mind, I felt nauseous, moving around was the only thing that helped, so being stuck in the car was ridiculous
Couldn't agree more, she has posted that bday post, the saddo. Like I said yesterday, Steve to me doesn't look like a man in love. He couldn't give a tit about her, I think he just puts up with her because he feels he has to now that they have kids.

Reactions: 16
He was probably getting annoyed with her as well that it wasn't happening as quickly as she said it would!
And he didn’t give a duck because remember this is the baby he didn’t want!
He couldn’t of given one single duck
I think he looked to be enjoying her labouring really uncomfortable after all it’s what she wanted and tricked him into so for him it felt like a little win seeing her in that pain and he really enjoyed seeing it

Reactions: 17
Right folks

-to The person who said she “makes £30K to £40K a MONTH”

what are you smoking?!!!!!!!! Like, seriously?! I’m not sure if you were just kidding on or if you somehow actually believe this but please understand - SHE ISNT MAKING 30 GRAND A MONTH DOING ANYTHING! Least of all flogging some flea market bogus face washer and cheap bottles of face wash. Give me strength! Think about it logically please - £30K a month is £360 THOUSAND POUNDS A YEAR. The PRIME MINISTER earns £164,000 a year. You seriously believe some brain dead tart like Rebecca Lamb is earning DOUBLE the salary of the prime minister selling face wash?!!!! Get a grip & find a brain cell.

it’s all been said before but no one earning even £40K a YEAR would be living in a shack with half a sofa and an old tv nailed to the end of the bed. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The name Roma is VILE. Absolutely VILE. Poor kid. She looks like her father - not cute in any way and agree with the comments that something just isn’t quite right.

the “birth” vlog.
Where to begin. I’m sorry but what were they playing at?! They live 45minutes away from Skipton - yeah it’s in the countryside and it’s a drive but it’s not the ends of the earth, they don’t live hours away from town or on an uninhabited island! It’s a 45minute drive. So why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on gods Green earth did they drive into Skipton in the morning? And then sit in the car for the ENTIRE DAY?! I’m both amused and completely confused by this?! She wasn’t anywhere near being ready to go into hospital - she should have stayed at home for the day and gone to the hospital late afternoon which is clearly what she was told to do.
Now, I personally think that she was actually induced; I think they took the boys to school that morning then went to the hospital to be induced, Steve clearly had no intention of taking her home again so the pair of brain dead idiots sat in a car park ALL DAY - seriously who does that?! It’s ridiculous.
Also sorry I wasn’t buying her “contractions” in the car - what a load of bullshit.
Here she is ! Spot on again Betty

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This may just be me overthinking things, but looking at the pictures from today, just her, Steve and baby, she actually looks content, as if she's forgotten she has 2 other children. The whole situation is unhealthy, the way she has obsessed over this baby from conception, to the point of ignoring her sons

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Beaver didn’t want to drive home to come all the way back to hospital buuuut will gladly travel there and stick Rona in a car seat all for a bleeping coffee 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Look at her smug face... absolutley buzzing to get the baby on the tit... quick Beaver, post it to our fetish site 🤢
Yet she's got absolutely nothing to feel smug about. I see you Rebecca, posting these faces because you think you're getting one over on us. You do realise, you just look like a sad, pathetic twit.

No friends. No job. A partner who doesn't love you. A run-down, manky home. No education. No skills. No common-sense. Poor parenting skills. Neglectful. Laboured in a car. Is disliked by many.

What the hell do you have to be smug about?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Absolutely bleeping priceless. He looks like King Charles. 🤢

Camp as a row of tents too.
C842C43C-410F-4AE2-B4B6-E7020D7E98F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.