Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right folks

-to The person who said she “makes £30K to £40K a MONTH”

what are you smoking?!!!!!!!! Like, seriously?! I’m not sure if you were just kidding on or if you somehow actually believe this but please understand - SHE ISNT MAKING 30 GRAND A MONTH DOING ANYTHING! Least of all flogging some flea market bogus face washer and cheap bottles of face wash. Give me strength! Think about it logically please - £30K a month is £360 THOUSAND POUNDS A YEAR. The PRIME MINISTER earns £164,000 a year. You seriously believe some brain dead tart like Rebecca Lamb is earning DOUBLE the salary of the prime minister selling face wash?!!!! Get a grip & find a brain cell.

it’s all been said before but no one earning even £40K a YEAR would be living in a shack with half a sofa and an old tv nailed to the end of the bed. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The name Roma is VILE. Absolutely VILE. Poor kid. She looks like her father - not cute in any way and agree with the comments that something just isn’t quite right.

the “birth” vlog.
Where to begin. I’m sorry but what were they playing at?! They live 45minutes away from Skipton - yeah it’s in the countryside and it’s a drive but it’s not the ends of the earth, they don’t live hours away from town or on an uninhabited island! It’s a 45minute drive. So why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on gods Green earth did they drive into Skipton in the morning? And then sit in the car for the ENTIRE DAY?! I’m both amused and completely confused by this?! She wasn’t anywhere near being ready to go into hospital - she should have stayed at home for the day and gone to the hospital late afternoon which is clearly what she was told to do.
Now, I personally think that she was actually induced; I think they took the boys to school that morning then went to the hospital to be induced, Steve clearly had no intention of taking her home again so the pair of brain dead idiots sat in a car park ALL DAY - seriously who does that?! It’s ridiculous.
Also sorry I wasn’t buying her “contractions” in the car - what a load of bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The gallbladder thing.

I asked a nurse about her saying "you don't use your gallbladder in pregnancy" and whilst that's not technically true, she did say that the gallbladder is hormonally influenced/linked. So some pregnant women do find that their symptoms ease off during the months they're expecting.

She did say though that it's temporary and once everything settles down after birth it'll return to flaring up if that's what it was like before.

So she's in for a rough ride soon.
No - that’s the wrong way round. Increased hormones (progesterone) during pregnancy can cause issues with the gall bladder working (emptying basically) which leads to an increased risk of gallstones and some liver problems. Hormones can also lead to increased cholesterol levels which leads to gall stones too. So pregnancy basically increases risk not decreases it. I am willing to bet that no one medically trained has ever told Beggy that her gall bladder will stop working during pregnancy 😂

Reactions: 10
Right folks

what are you smoking?!!!!!!!! Like, seriously?! I’m not sure if you were just kidding on or if you somehow actually believe this but please understand - SHE ISNT MAKING 30 GRAND A MONTH DOING ANYTHING! Least of all flogging some flea market bogus face washer and cheap bottles of face wash. Give me strength! Think about it logically please - £30K a month is £360 THOUSAND POUNDS A YEAR. The PRIME MINISTER earns £164,000 a year. You seriously believe some brain dead tart like Rebecca Lamb is earning DOUBLE the salary of the prime minister selling face wash?!!!! Get a grip & find a brain cell.

it’s all been said before but no one earning even £40K a YEAR would be living in a shack with half a sofa and an old tv nailed to the end of the bed. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The name Roma is VILE. Absolutely VILE. Poor kid. She looks like her father - not cute in any way and agree with the comments that something just isn’t quite right.

the “birth” vlog.
Where to begin. I’m sorry but what were they playing at?! They live 45minutes away from Skipton - yeah it’s in the countryside and it’s a drive but it’s not the ends of the earth, they don’t live hours away from town or on an uninhabited island! It’s a 45minute drive. So why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on gods Green earth did they drive into Skipton in the morning? And then sit in the car for the ENTIRE DAY?! I’m both amused and completely confused by this?! She wasn’t anywhere near being ready to go into hospital - she should have stayed at home for the day and gone to the hospital late afternoon which is clearly what she was told to do.
Now, I personally think that she was actually induced; I think they took the boys to school that morning then went to the hospital to be induced, Steve clearly had no intention of taking her home again so the pair of brain dead idiots sat in a car park ALL DAY - seriously who does that?! It’s ridiculous.
Also sorry I wasn’t buying her “contractions” in the car - what a load of bullshit.
Tell Jesus.... that the witch is back 🤜🤛

I totally agree I think she's nagged and nagged the hospital and was induced, she probably made up a load of fake things like lack of movement etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m not saying you are wrong but I had my gallbladder removed and surely gallstones are gallstones whether pregnant or not ?
Yes IF she already had gallstones they would still have been blocking the bile duct and causing pain if a strict low fat healthy diet wasn't followed . Gallstones do not disappear on their own and you cant pass them like a kidney stone

The actual facts are that pregnancy and increased pregnancy hormones can in fact cause an increase in the chance of developing gallstones during and after pregnancy as can hormone treatments such as the contraceptive pill .

She 100% doesn't have gallstones and they definitely do not detect them with an internal scan or how do they detect them in men !! , its an ultrasound on your abdomen .

Reactions: 15
the “birth” vlog.
BETTY'S BACK... ALRIGHT 🎶

Hadn't thought of this but YES. Never been induced but do they sometimes try and start you off and then send you home? She clearly thought she was gonna open her legs and the baby was going to just slide on out after 1 contraction... The more I think about it all, the funnier and more ridiculous it is that she actually sat in the car ALL DAY. I'd have set off for hospital when the app said to get ready if I lived a bit of a drive away.

Reactions: 22

Hadn't thought of this but YES. Never been induced but do they sometimes try and start you off and then send you home? She clearly thought she was gonna open her legs and the baby was going to just slide on out after 1 contraction... The more I think about it all, the funnier and more ridiculous it is that she actually sat in the car ALL DAY. I'd have set off for hospital when the app said to get ready if I lived a bit of a drive away.
OMG I didn't think this either!! Even though it happened to me! 😂😂😂😂 in fact, the more I think about it the more bleeping obvious it is.

She over egged how "closed off" she was at her sweep and at the time I questioned that and said it didn't sound right isn't your cervix always a bit open after you've had a baby... I think she had a sweep that day and then was going to be induced the following morning if nothing was happening.... went to the hospital next day, had her waters broken and was sent home to labour (exactly what happened to me at one of my births). Steve couldn't be arsed to drive home so they hung round in the car til things got going. This would also explain why neither of them were in the slightest concerned that her waters would break in the car because let me tell you, if I had a Tesla I certainly wouldn't risk flooding it with amniotic fluid!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Yes I was induced with my eldest. I went in to hospital at a pre-arranged time, they Monitored me/baby for a while then give me the pessary, another little while on the monitor then I was sent home and told to come back in 24hrs to be checked again or to call them if my waters broke etc

Reactions: 3
Yes I was induced with my eldest. I went in to hospital at a pre-arranged time, they Monitored me/baby for a while then give me the pessary, another little while on the monitor then I was sent home and told to come back in 24hrs to be checked again or to call them if my waters broke etc
when I was induced I had to go into hospital the night before, they gave me the pessary then and at about 6.30am they broke my waters & told me to call my other half to tell him to come to the hospital because I’d be having him that morning… baby arrived at 5.15pm 😂

Reactions: 2
Right folks

the “birth” vlog.
Betty back with a bang 🧨

You've been missed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ve driven an hour and a half to go to Guiseley Next/Costa, could the sad bastards not have found somewhere a bit closer to have a coffee.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
when I was induced I had to go into hospital the night before, they gave me the pessary then and at about 6.30am they broke my waters & told me to call my other half to tell him to come to the hospital because I’d be having him that morning… baby arrived at 5.15pm 😂
Similar happened to me. Induced at 11pm on the Wednesday night, waters broke at 11am Thursday morning, rung my partner in a panic and he raced through,. I didn’t have him until 3pm on Saturday afternoon 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Tell Jesus.... that the witch is back 🤜🤛

I totally agree I think she's nagged and nagged the hospital and was induced, she probably made up a load of fake things like lack of movement etc
I agree with this. When I was pregnant with my first and in 3rd trimester, I attended hospital twice on 2 separate occasions with lack of movement. Thankfully everything was OK but the midwife said if I needed to go in once more for the same thing I'd be having my elective c section there and then

Reactions: 4
Similar happened to me. Induced at 11pm on the Wednesday night, waters broke at 11am Thursday morning, rung my partner in a panic and he raced through,. I didn’t have him until 3pm on Saturday afternoon 🤣🤣🤣
It’s horrible isn’t it. They were adamant it’d be that morning 😂 I spent almost two hours pushing before they decided to give me an episiotomy and a ventouse delivery!! I dunno how many red bulls my ex went through that day but he managed to complete every level of Tetris while I was in Labour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s very telling that Steve made the comment about not wanting to drive up and down to the hospital - what kind of “man” let’s his heavily pregnant and apparently labouring partner sit in a car all day in a car park instead of driving her home and actually looking after her and his unborn child? Let’s sit in a car and watch Netflix - because he’s a lazy tit who just couldn’t be arsed driving back home. I think that is shocking. They expect us to believe they did that because it was the best option? Nah. It just reeks of Steve not really giving a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Right folks

the “birth” vlog.
Agree with all of this entirely! I think she was induced and got it into her head that she was was going to have a quick labour. There was no mention at all of her waters breaking. Surely they would have been concernrd about that happening in the "Tesla!" I have said before that that the contractions she showed when in the car, were a bit off. The last thing you think of when contracting is stuffing your face and eye bleeping yourself in the camera. 🙄

Reactions: 15
I think it’s very telling that Steve made the comment about not wanting to drive up and down to the hospital - what kind of “man” let’s his heavily pregnant and apparently labouring partner sit in a car all day in a car park instead of driving her home and actually looking after her and his unborn child? Let’s sit in a car and watch Netflix - because he’s a lazy tit who just couldn’t be arsed driving back home. I think that is shocking. They expect us to believe they did that because it was the best option? Nah. It just reeks of Steve not really giving a tit.
He was probably getting annoyed with her as well that it wasn't happening as quickly as she said it would!

Reactions: 11
I think its interesting that while she's in labour he shows absolutely no compassion, yet today posts Happy birthday to his amazing Fiancée, so amazing he kept her sat in a cramped car whilst having contractions because he didn't want to be driving up and down to the hospital. I dont for one moment believe he made the post for her birthday it will be the bunny boiler herself who has posted on his account. He hasn't even bothered to post anything about the baby since she was born or even for Woody's birthday. Yet a new car would have resulted in endless posts about what a beast it is, etc, the usual crap posted by men like Steve, using cars to over compensate for their little dicks, big egos and generally awful personalities

Agree with all of this entirely! I think she was induced and got it into her head that she was was going to have a quick labour. There was no mention at all of her waters breaking. Surely they would have been concernrd about that happening in the "Tesla!" I have said before that that the contractions she showed when in the car, were a bit off. The last thing you think of when contracting is stuffing your face and eye bleeping yourself in the camera. 🙄
when I was in labour, food was the last thing on my mind, I felt nauseous, moving around was the only thing that helped, so being stuck in the car was ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.