Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know why I went back again but just watched the birth vlog again. duck, it's tragic. That's rock bottom isn't it? Why didn't Steve book a hotel? I'd be too utterly ashamed to share that experience. It's so bleeping dire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He openly mocks her, which she thinks is banter and left her sat in a car for 5 hours in labour. You wouldn’t do that to anyone let alone the mother of your 3 children. He can’t stand her but has resigned his life to it. He’ll be playing hide the sausage all over Skipton!
I don't think he ever stopped to be honest. A his long drives are probably him off on the hunt

Reactions: 5
I think we’re giving Steve too much credit… he might be a better father than she is a mother. But he’s still a misogynistic, toxic masculinity enforcing hole.
Exactly, and she doesn’t exactly set the bar very high to start with. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Don't know why I went back again but just watched the birth vlog again. duck, it's tragic. That's rock bottom isn't it? Why didn't Steve book a hotel? I'd be too utterly ashamed to share that experience. It's so bleeping dire.
why didn’t they just stay at home?! She was in the car at what 12 an hour after the contractions started because they were “suh painful” she was desperate to be at the hospital thinking she must have been so far along but for the first time in her life her Fanny was still clamped shut. What happened to the labour positiveh and just breathing n stuff n thinking happeh thoughts? She could have got in her bath at home (which she’s never bleeping out of but yet still seems permanently mucky) and relaxed then drove in later in the afternoon because as we seen from the birth vlog of babeh girl she actually had ample time! Instead that bleeping idiot allowed her babeh daddy best tealight lighterer in the world to have her stuck in a car for 5 hours.. shes a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
why didn’t they just stay at home?! She was in the car at what 12 an hour after the contractions started because they were “suh painful” she was desperate to be at the hospital thinking she must have been so far along but for the first time in her life her Fanny was still clamped shut. What happened to the labour positiveh and just breathing n stuff n thinking happeh thoughts? She could have got in her bath at home (which she’s never bleeping out of but yet still seems permanently mucky) and relaxed then drove in later in the afternoon because as we seen from the birth vlog of babeh girl she actually had ample time! Instead that bleeping idiot allowed her babeh daddy best tealight lighterer in the world to have her stuck in a car for 5 hours.. shes a bleeping idiot.
She clearly thought all those dates she was eating and raspberry tea she was drinking meant Roma was going to shoot out in 20 mins 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't understand why she didn't just lie. She lies so much that it surprises me that she didn't on this occassion. Film a fake birth vlog. The footage at the end (hospital) could have been added on to a different bit of footage (not filmed in the car). Given this women lies so much, I'm unsure why she choose to keep this charade in there. I almost feel like she did it so her audience can see what Steve is really like. The contempt Steve feels for her is just so worrying. He was so cold and absent. I can't believe this is the women who was about to birth his child. My ex and I have kinder feelings toward each other than they do.

If she wasn't such a horrid cow, I'd pity her. Gosh if any of my friends or loved ones told me this, I'd be horrified. I'd even put my own hand in my pocket and get them a hotel. I find the whole set-up so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Random one . Is his number plate S(two numbers) hob? I think I’ve seen his car yest in Skipton. Defo the white Yaris. Pulled into Morrisons n saw it n was like 👀👀 Only read this thread cos they’re local to me ish 😂
Unless he is working it seems strange he would be away from home so much in these early newborn days but surely Hobson Snr would have given him paternity leave 🤔

Reactions: 17
I can't understand why she didn't just lie. She lies so much that it surprises me that she didn't on this occassion. Film a fake birth vlog. The footage at the end (hospital) could have been added on to a different bit of footage (not filmed in the car). Given this women lies so much, I'm unsure why she choose to keep this charade in there. I almost feel like she did it so her audience can see what Steve is really like. The contempt Steve feels for her is just so worrying. He was so cold and absent. I can't believe this is the women who was about to birth his child. My ex and I have kinder feelings toward each other than they do.

If she wasn't such a horrid cow, I'd pity her. Gosh if any of my friends or loved ones told me this, I'd be horrified. I'd even put my own hand in my pocket and get them a hotel. I find the whole set-up so strange.
It wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't just so desperate to let everyone know she has a Tesla. She seems blind to the fact that Steve treats her with utter contempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used the same contraction app as her and she shows in the car where it says get your bags ready to leave, she was already driving about outside the hospital. When I was in labour and used the app it told me multiple times to get my bags and then later on told me to leave to go to the hospital but as I felt absolutely fine I stayed at home on my ball and relaxed (ish) and left
For the hospital when I felt it was time. I think it’s really sad she laboured in a car, that shows why she shouldn’t have young children in the middle of nowhere!! Also happy birthday lamby, thank you for another year of laughing at you ❤

Just wanted to add this is the app she used and here are my screenshots. I think it’s about two hours of contractions before it changed from get ready, to actually leave. I pity her being in the car I really do.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Happy birthday to me,
I've got my bestie with me,
I don't care if she can't breathe,
She'll make me lots of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The gallbladder thing.

I asked a nurse about her saying "you don't use your gallbladder in pregnancy" and whilst that's not technically true, she did say that the gallbladder is hormonally influenced/linked. So some pregnant women do find that their symptoms ease off during the months they're expecting.

She did say though that it's temporary and once everything settles down after birth it'll return to flaring up if that's what it was like before.

So she's in for a rough ride soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I meant to post this the other day when the whole "£40k a month" rumour was going round, but if it were true surely Rebs and Beaver would move to somewhere like this rather than that rank dungeon

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve been blocked. She’s just had a baby and has the time to block. I wasn’t even following her which makes it even more pathetic! twit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The gallbladder thing.

I asked a nurse about her saying "you don't use your gallbladder in pregnancy" and whilst that's not technically true, she did say that the gallbladder is hormonally influenced/linked. So some pregnant women do find that their symptoms ease off during the months they're expecting.

She did say though that it's temporary and once everything settles down after birth it'll return to flaring up if that's what it was like before.

So she's in for a rough ride soon.
I’m not saying you are wrong but I had my gallbladder removed and surely gallstones are gallstones whether pregnant or not ?

Reactions: 6
Is she quite this morning or is insta stories just not loading properly? Was expecting to see unnecessary reposts of her ‘flowers’ birthday wishes…and her declaration of Romba being her best present ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh here we go. It's all about me me me. Didn't care about woodys birthday but she won't half milk hers. I know I've said this before but she's too selfish and immature to be a mother.

Is she quite this morning or is insta stories just not loading properly? Was expecting to see unnecessary reposts of her ‘flowers’ birthday wishes…and her declaration of Romba being her best present ever!
Give it time. She's probably still in bed with her tits out. Bet they've spent more on her birthday than Woodys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.