Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure. But I can't help think if he was with someone he actually respected would he be as much of a dick. Like I'm no expert, but from what i see I genuinely don't think he loves or respects Rebecca. Well, strike that, clearly he doesn't respect her if he's cheated. He just doesn't come across to me as a fella in love.
Yeah I think he would. He treats women generally with disdain (the woman in Spain and everyone who called it out).

Reactions: 8
For sure. But I can't help think if he was with someone he actually respected would he be as much of a dick. Like I'm no expert, but from what i see I genuinely don't think he loves or respects Rebecca. Well, strike that, clearly he doesn't respect her if he's cheated. He just doesn't come across to me as a fella in love.
I totally agree, he's almost resigned to the fact he's stuck with her, he doesn't even come across as liking her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I totally agree, he's almost resigned to the fact he's stuck with her, he doesn't even come across as liking her.
He openly mocks her, which she thinks is banter and left her sat in a car for 5 hours in labour. You wouldn’t do that to anyone let alone the mother of your 3 children. He can’t stand her but has resigned his life to it. He’ll be playing hide the sausage all over Skipton!

Reactions: 15
Random one . Is his number plate S(two numbers) hob? I think I’ve seen his car yest in Skipton. Defo the white Yaris. Pulled into Morrisons n saw it n was like 👀👀 Only read this thread cos they’re local to me ish 😂
His plate should read knob instead of hob

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Random one . Is his number plate S(two numbers) hob? I think I’ve seen his car yest in Skipton. Defo the white Yaris. Pulled into Morrisons n saw it n was like 👀👀 Only read this thread cos they’re local to me ish 😂
Yes! He's been in Skipton every single bleeping day this week, I've never seen him so much 🤣 he flits between that and the tesla.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If they've not changed it over to re13 lam it's because it's on lease and they've said no to private plates 😭😂😂

3….2….1….. picture of Tesla with the plates Blu tacked on outside the house !!

Or maybe Hobson Snr he wont let the daughter in law put her name on his car 😂😂😂

Maybe they are moving to Skipton , be the most sensible thing they have ever done !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.