Rebecca Lamb #125 Wayne and Waynetta of The Dales, 350 weeks pregnant and still telling tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ack beggy you pathetic ho, my 7 year old is more mature that you hun. Sending yourself messages ffs. Bore off. Ps how's Steve's balls doing after the snip? Funny you didn't mention that. bleep face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ack beggy you pathetic ho, my 7 year old is more mature that you hun. Sending yourself messages ffs. Bore off. Ps how's Steve's balls doing after the snip? Funny you didn't mention that. bleep face
When did he have that?

Reactions: 3
Wowowoow…. When how who what how you know

Reactions: 3
Are you Ash or Steph or Emily 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you look at your what’s app messages. Your sent messages are in white and received in green. He has not sent that message at all!!
Theyre literally the opposite lol
White is them
Green is you? I'm on android no idea if its different for apple cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she said "they hurt, like hell" that bleeping nasal noise she made. Actually threw up. Her nasal passage is absolutely revolting. Dont think I've ever felt so strongly about someone's nose before

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s still there
He must have been shadow banned just tried my husbands Instagram out of curiosity and he wouldn’t have blocked him as he’s never been on his profile before and still can’t find him, very strange

Reactions: 2
I have a friend who is having a difficult relationship with her husband, she confides in me a lot and things aren’t great. Anyway she often will screenshot messages from him with something along the lines of ‘ When hubby sends you this’ and then posts it on a social media.
Tells you a lot! For who’s benefit is it this screenshot. Her’s or ours?
Only those with something to prove would post something like that publicly. I’ve never felt the need to screenshot my husbands messages, nor do we post soppy happy birthday messages etc we just say it directly to each other. Since we live in the same house?? Weird behaviour.
I always think people have something to hide when they’re overly gushy on SM.

The lady doth do protest too much??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just looking at this that she posted last night it says 'we've just started watching' but looks like only one person's in that bed. She did this before when making the bed, it was clear only half the bed had been slept in. Wouldn't be shocked if he's in the house but not the bedroom
There it is again the 5k boss babe tv of dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theyre literally the opposite lol
White is them
Green is you? I'm on android no idea if its different for apple cunts
Well mine are dark grey for received and green for sent lol on iPhone. I think we can all agree she sent that message to herself anyway, the sad duck.

Reactions: 10
Are you Ash or Steph or Emily 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thankfully no 😂 I'd cry if I looked like any of those witches. Someone on here who I believe knows them said he was due to go for the snip when she fell pregnant, and he's since got it done. It's all on the last thread. It reinforces our theory that she got pregnant on purpose the sly fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is definitely her, she only refers to the child as her baby girl and not our baby girl, sorry but no way is that Steve, he couldn't care less
And the use of 'super' beaver absolutely does not talk like that 🤣 that's one of her fave words in her stunted vocabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the last days of my pregnancy my husband sent messages like …. “any signs of labour? Please say yes, I need a bloody day off work” 🤣🤣 He would never have sent anything like ‘Steve’s’ message 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.