Rebecca Lamb #125 Wayne and Waynetta of The Dales, 350 weeks pregnant and still telling tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the latest picture she’s just put on her story 👀 💀 pretty and cute she is not

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That poor baby is not even a week old & has all this expected of her already. What if she isn’t her bestie & actually is more of a daddy’s girl?! Or what if she just grows up & doesn’t have that emotional attachment to her mother because she realises what a selfish, narcissistic hole her mum is. Honestly, girls are bitchy as f*ck, even the nice ones (I should know, I have a sister & 2 daughters!) & they are going to fall out big time when she is older if Beggy carries on this way. Stop putting expectations of what you think your child should be like on her, just let her be her own person.

Reactions: 10
As far as babies go, she was pretty cute but as the days are going on I can see more and more of Steve's beaver mouth she's unfortunately inherited

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.