Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Hush little baby, don't say a word,
Daddy's on the look out for another bird.
And as long as that other bird don't sing,
He won't have to buy your mum a wedding ring.

And because that wedding won't come to pass,
Mama'll keep drinking from her "it's a vase" glass.
And when that "it's a vase" glass gets broke,
Mama will buy herself a "designer" coat.

And when that "designer" coat don't fit,
Mama will sell photos of you on the tit.
And because the ads didn't roll in and the pregnancy is over,
Mama couldn't afford to keep the sexy Range Rover.

So when your grandad's Tesla won't start,
Daddy will have to attach the dogs to the boys' go-cart.
And because you are the money maker for these two clowns,
You'll always be the most photographed baby in the whole damn town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Poosh

VIP Member
No way has he sent that ‘super’ cute text. She’s so stupid (insert vase noise) she doesn’t realise that normal people pick up on speech pattern - as demonstrated here by you trolls - ‘my baby girl’ and ‘super’ 100% sent that to herself 😂 she’s deleted her post asking for embarrassing stories. She doesn’t need anymore else’s input to be fair - she’s one great big embarrassment herself.
How could I not 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Rebecca tomorrow -

Hi guys, I’m still here & still pregnant (with a demented grin on her face) I just didn’t feel like posting yesterday because the Queen died and I was suh emotional I couldn’t stop crying. I feel like it’s a sign, one queen dies to make way for another one (meaning Romeh, Vom) it’s just suh sad that she died. Like, I dunt really know what she did for us or why she was even the queen but it’s just suh sad. Reminds me of me Nanna, might get a chippy tea tonight *woody runs past with his thumb and sleeve in his mouth followed by Alfie flapping his hands*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

majestic26

VIP Member
(Disclaimer before the rest of this post: I breastfed my son for 22 months and hope to do similar with my daughter. I didn't expect to feel so strongly about it, loved doing it, will be sad to stop.)

People like her are the ones that give breastfeeding mums a bad rep. Constantly showing off, any excuse to whack a tit out and film it or take a picture, always going on about it to her followers.

This stuff doesn't normalise it - what normalises it is just getting on with it and treating it as normal! Making a big fanfare about it makes it come across as something different or special. It's not.

If you're going to provide actual helpful content about breastfeeding - stuff about latch, tongue tie, foremilk/hindmilk, etc - go for it! But just posting a picture of yourself with your tits out does NOTHING for the cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
I thought she wanted to soak up the new born bubble? Yet less than 24 hours after dropping the sprog she’s off to Skipton to fill her face with chips and mocktails and wearing the same pj top she’s been wearing in bed all day.
She better be careful filling her face with chips now that she is not pregnant and her gallbladder will be working again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Yorkshire101

20220909_140035.jpg

Can you actually believe people like Zoe exist ? Where they think the likes of Rebecca Lamb, who has no qualifications, never worked, a terrible parent and someone who has genuinely had a baby to up her social media IS AN INSPIRATION? ON WHAT PLANET. How stupid and how low do standards have to be for you to think that tramp is an inspiration?

" the good news we all need" i imagine about 20 people are arsed and the rest couldn't give a shit Zoe. Its just a baby, that's been born into a household of two brothers who don't really have a very nice childhood , so actually, it's sad as fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
Noticed she's changed her bio to 'Mum to Alfie, Woody and Roma'. 👍🏻

Anyway, unrelated ...

Can anyone recommend a perfume? I like sandalwood, cedar and amber scents. Something with a Woody Aroma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Clarity456

VIP Member
Good for you. You do realise some people can't afford to pay their bills. Some families eat from food banks. Some parents go hungry so their kids can eat. I don't understand why you saw fit to post pictures of potential kids presents. I'm really glad you can afford all those things but have some sensitivity and empathy to those struggling.

Some people literally have no clue.
alright calm down, we're not talking about the general population here, we're talking about Big Rebecca Lamb who in her own words "earns most peoples annual salaries in a month" 😴 as such the presents Emily posted should be chicken feed to Beggy Bogtrotter 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 51

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
This must be the first time in the history of Rebecca Ellen Lamb that her vagina has been completely closed.
The presents she bought her kid is the same sort of stuff I buy for school friends bday parties. Her kid is 5 and has a Nintendo, Why didn’t she buy some age appropriate motorbike games for it? He’s just started school, why not get him some educational toys he could use to help him develop? If he loves wrestling, why not get him some wrestling figures and a wrestling ring? He likes football, where is the football kit?
She literally couldn’t give a flying fuck about that kid and his interests or needs. How is she proud to show off that pile of tat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MissPrint

VIP Member
He has the longest teeth I’ve ever seen. Look at them!

My Fanny has packed it’s bags, closed up and moved away for good. He makes me feel physically sick. 🤢

39537786-9E96-4CAE-A123-C8B93ECCC8C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Sticky One

VIP Member
She’s deleted all her stories from yesterday showing Woodys bday presents - so when you click on her stories the first one is showing baby is here…..now tell me this baby isn’t for content 😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
This is definitely her, she only refers to the child as her baby girl and not our baby girl, sorry but no way is that Steve, he couldn't care less
I’d throw up if my husband sent me something like that. No man talks like that. I’d maybe have believed it if it said ‘can’t believe we’ll have a daughter soon, really can’t wait to meet her now’.

Noo a man did not write that message. Also they spend all day together, why would he need to text that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Cooper123

VIP Member
At the end of the day all this attention she craves isn't from genuine people. They aren't her friends. Theyre strangers dotted all over the country. When she puts that phone down she's alone in a sham of a relationship,in a cold dump of a house in the middle of nowhere, with a baby she had to conceive behind her partners back, and 2 boys who are just tossed to the side in a favour of herself and now her new sprog. She has to lie about everything, and photoshop her pictures. She's clearly not the full deck. Imagine instagram were to disappear. What would she have, because as far as I can see it literally dictates every aspect of her life. She's just so unbelievablely tragic I ALMOST feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47