Rebecca Lamb #125 Wayne and Waynetta of The Dales, 350 weeks pregnant and still telling tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaa I thought the same, she’s probably sent it herself off her own phone hence why everything else is cropped out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
did Steve shite send that message 😳 plz! Steve never even mentioned berbeh girl clemmeh in his back to school post yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just looking at this that she posted last night it says 'we've just started watching' but looks like only one person's in that bed. She did this before when making the bed, it was clear only half the bed had been slept in. Wouldn't be shocked if he's in the house but not the bedroom

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The text he sent…of course he did beggy, of course he did
I have a friend who is having a difficult relationship with her husband, she confides in me a lot and things aren’t great. Anyway she often will screenshot messages from him with something along the lines of ‘ When hubby sends you this’ and then posts it on a social media.
Tells you a lot! For who’s benefit is it this screenshot. Her’s or ours?

Reactions: 24
Regarding her sweep, I had 5 in the end, 2nd baby and he was born 41+4 after an induction (waters broken) 10lb 7 🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is definitely her, she only refers to the child as her baby girl and not our baby girl, sorry but no way is that Steve, he couldn't care less
And also saying super excited. He never talks like that. I thought she meant Alfie had sent it lol looks like a child's wrote it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is definitely her, she only refers to the child as her baby girl and not our baby girl, sorry but no way is that Steve, he couldn't care less
I’d throw up if my husband sent me something like that. No man talks like that. I’d maybe have believed it if it said ‘can’t believe we’ll have a daughter soon, really can’t wait to meet her now’.

Noo a man did not write that message. Also they spend all day together, why would he need to text that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If you look at your what’s app messages. Your sent messages are in white and received in green. He has not sent that message at all!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’d throw up if my husband sent me something like that. No man talks like that. I’d maybe have believed it if it said ‘can’t believe we’ll have a daughter soon, really can’t wait to meet her now’.

Noo a man did not write that message. Also they spend all day together, why would he need to text that?
Good point, unless he sent it sitting on the toilet but not convinced she even lets him do that by himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have screenshot a text from my husband as it was a funny situation he witnessed and posted it. But I actually screenshot conversation thread and then just blurred certain bits. You can see is me and him chatting. The fact that she is just showing one text and not in context makes it look more fake. Sorry.

Reactions: 21
He probably did send it he's an absolute melt and they are both so thick and have very limited vocabulary. My vagina would dry straight up if my fella knocked about saying " super" 😂😂😂😂 pair of absolute creeps

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's the one who uses the word 'super' all the time. It's one of the few words in her vocabulary 🙄. Everything is super cute, super cosy, super excited...... She's an out and out liar who lives in cloud cuckoo land! 🤪

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.