Rebecca Lamb #125 Wayne and Waynetta of The Dales, 350 weeks pregnant and still telling tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way has he sent that ā€˜superā€™ cute text. Sheā€™s so stupid (insert vase noise) she doesnā€™t realise that normal people pick up on speech pattern - as demonstrated here by you trolls - ā€˜my baby girlā€™ and ā€˜superā€™ 100% sent that to herself šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s deleted her post asking for embarrassing stories. She doesnā€™t need anymore elseā€™s input to be fair - sheā€™s one great big embarrassment herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If you look at your whatā€™s app messages. Your sent messages are in white and received in green. He has not sent that message at all!!
Mine are the other way around, the ones I receive are white and the ones I send are green šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 22
No way has he sent that ā€˜superā€™ cute text. Sheā€™s so stupid (insert vase noise) she doesnā€™t realise that normal people pick up on speech pattern - as demonstrated here by you trolls - ā€˜my baby girlā€™ and ā€˜superā€™ 100% sent that to herself šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s deleted her post asking for embarrassing stories. She doesnā€™t need anymore elseā€™s input to be fair - sheā€™s one great big embarrassment herself.
"Insert vase noise" - That bleeping done me in šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Think we need the vase noise video posted again now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How could I not šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
sheā€™s deleted her post asking for embarrassing stories. She doesnā€™t need anymore elseā€™s input to be fair - sheā€™s one great big embarrassment herself.
Oh my gosh she has aswell. What's the betting her and Steve have fallen out yet again so she took it down not wanting to do it now.
Or she could be in labour from the super cute cosy sweep of dreams she had today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those that have to shout about things like their relationships are usually trying to convince themselves no one else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The bridge when beggy gets back on her abnormal shakes šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

340649D1-8736-455B-B47B-7765127190EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why would he even need to text her? He doesnā€™t leave her bleeping side. Or was she in the bath checking up on him downstairs?
The fact that she needs to post stuff like that to justify her relationship shows itā€™s all fake as duck. My partner sent me flowers today as itā€™s my first week back at work properly, did I need to post it on social media? No, because Iā€™m not an insecure wreck that needs to prove my relationship

Reactions: 28
Has steve deleted his Instagram I canā€™t find him at all even from my business account

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.