Rebecca Lamb #124 Is Alfeh going into year 4 or year 3, don’t ask me, I’m a rubbish mum you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Not expecting it to happen tomorrow"... No you were expecting it to happen 3 weeks ago, you absolute melt. Hope she's got 2 weeks left and it's a boy 🤷‍♀️

I bounced back somewhat with my first, with my second, not so much. Was back in my normal jeans after 2 weeks the first time round. My second boy was a 10lber and I weighed myself before and after birth and I only lost 15lb 😂 I was expecting so much more with water and placenta etc 😅 I've never fully gotten back to how I was before my second. I try but life gets in the way!
Same I’m taller and slimmer then Rebecca and second time was so much harder to lose excess. I was in shock as second time it was such a slow process. Exactly! Same for me, second time round after birth not much weight shifted unlike first time.

And she is on her third. Also giving birth now she has a autumn and winter ahead and it will be hard to motivate herself to exercise in the dark mornings / evenings after sleepless nights. Also naturally your reach for more carbs. Maybe she will be lucky and weight drops, I guess she is still relatively young but I think given the circumstances she will find it hard.

Reactions: 8
The only time Steve looks genuinely happy is when he’s in a photo with the boys. I really think they are the only reason he’s still there. I wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves and the boys choose to go with him. She’s teetering on the edge of being alone with bebeh gurlie on benefits in a council flat.

No judgement on anyone in this situ, just an observation on how her existence is like a house of cards.

Reactions: 22
Sorry not caught up so it might of already been said but I hope the midwife can't do a sweep as it is completely closed and she can't even get her finger tip in 😂 I'm such a witch 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same I’m taller and slimmer then Rebecca and second time was so much harder to lose excess. I was in shock as second time it was such a slow process. Exactly! Same for me, second time round after birth not much weight shifted unlike first time.

And she is on her third. Also giving birth now she has a autumn and winter ahead and it will be hard to motivate herself to exercise in the dark mornings / evenings after sleepless nights. Also naturally your reach for more carbs. Maybe she will be lucky and weight drops, I guess she is still relatively young but I think given the circumstances she will find it hard.
Hope she has stocked up on bottles of Flash and broom handles! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she has stocked up on bottles of Flash and broom handles! 😂😂
This is whats so triggering to me and many others.... I trained for 2 years to get from a 14 to a 10 eating a diet as low in fat and sugar as possible and doing hiit and proper weights 5x per week ... this is how it will go..... as someone said one week she'll be posting pics where she's stood bollock naked with berrrrbehhh clemmeh "did you know rolls are normal you grew a human be proud of your rolls mamas" then a couple of days later she'll do one work out tapping her knees and bicep curling a set of 0.5 kg dumbells all the while going out every other day for a fry up at a cafe in Skipton then no more than a week after the "don't worry about being Lardy cos you've had a baby picture" we'll get another treat of Begs in her fishy £5 eBay black bikini "am serrrr proud of ma boddehhh and the results I'm seeing ah just love fitness serrrrr much" next day an in the style haul, "I'm a size 10" 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ all in the space of 7 days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She really needs to throw that blazer in the bin! It’s hideous & she doesn’t even style it properly.

How can she say stretch and sweeps hurt when she let's Steve have his chipolata up her back alley on a regular!! Wtf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Picture of the ‘River’ today, that’s my name prediction 🤷‍♀️
I genuinely think she only does this to feel like she has one up on the tattle bastards, she was gutted when Steve (or was it her I can’t remember) got heard saying the name and tattle found out it was romehhhh so I think she does this just so when she does reveal the name she can think she won that tattle battle by making people think something else - boring witch doesn’t have anything else to occupy her mind

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope her sweep works and she births her crotch goblin soon cos she’s just insufferable. It’s been 2717198 weeks of her jabbering on about babeh gurrrrl and being pregnant everyone’s bored of it. I don’t know she doesn’t bore herself sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't understand why today would be "perfect perfect perfect" for the baby to come.

She's assuming she'll birth the baby and be home by tomorrow. She could have a long labour, complications, extended stay in hospital potentially missing Woodeh's birthday all together on Saturday.

I would be hoping the baby stays put until after Saturday if I was her.

Reactions: 24
I don't understand why today would be "perfect perfect perfect" for the baby to come.

She's assuming she'll birth the baby and be home by tomorrow. She could have a long labour, complications, extended stay in hospital potentially missing Woodeh's birthday all together on Saturday.

I would be hoping the baby stays put until after Saturday if I was her.
Exactly what I was thinking. And if she did have Babeh Gurrrleh today, Saturday would be bang on time for the three day blues to hit. Not ideal when it’s Woodeh’s birthday. I’m still hoping it happens on her birthday that way it will never be all about her again!

The only reason she doesn’t want baby girl born on Saturday is because she wants it to be all about her, she doesn’t give a tit about it being Woody’s birthday.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.