Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lgy123

Saw them in the wild today!

Rebecca doesn’t look anything like her Instagram photos (although, do any of us 😂) she didn’t have a scrap of makeup on.
I would now say that she hasn’t had her lips done recently, her whole face is swollen up. Lips, nose, around her eyes etc.
Obviously a bit of a health issue going on there at the end of pregnancy.

Steve looked liked his photos, but seriously he glowed orange / red from across a field!!

I felt shocked after I saw them & every time we crossed again.
Not because they are Uber famous bla bla but because I know those boys, I know everything about them, I have seen their bedrooms, I have seen their house.
All of the family don’t know that I was stood next to them having that knowledge in my head.
It was strange, it made me feel really uncomfortable.
At one point we were looking at the same thing & I tried my best to not look at the boys, I felt guilty / wrong for knowing so much about them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

gossipgirl2509

We’ve been trying to conceive since I miscarried in Nov, found out I was pregnant last week, but I miscarried again over the weekend. She really has no idea how her stories come across does she? All she’s done is moan, she should think herself very blessed to be having another baby. I didn’t watch her when she was pregnant with Woody, and didn’t like her that much before she got preggers this time, but the way she’s acted the last few months have made my blood boil.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Yeah soooooo comfortable

That Steve had to NAIL A TV TO THE END OF THE BED AND SAW A SOFA IN HALF TO GO IN YOUR LIVING ROOM!!!!!!

aye. About as financially stable as Northern Rock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

esstee

Urgh the usual shite in her questions.. You and Steve get naughty. Who tf even says that. And her stupid face as a reply. Grow up. Im in my 30s and have a partner. At no point, ever, have I ever felt the need to describe or justify our sex life. Yes, its an important and totally healthy part of our relationship, but it is what it is. We are a couple, we have sex, end of. She is so, so weird, odd, childish immature and classless! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
I was told strictly no nail polish as it was likely to be a C section and if you go into a theatre and whilst in surgery doctors need to be able to see vital signs like your blood pressure, amount oxygen in blood etc.
That's not going to happen to our Beggy, she's thinking positive and manifesting a 5minute labour where with one little push babeh gurl will pop out and Beggy will get up from the hospital bed, whip out her mahoosive chesticles, Romeh will latch on for a feed, and then they'll put her in the gifted pram (not pink sorry Beggy), manifest enough room for three baby seats in the back of Steve's dads, sorry, Beggy's Tesla and drive home with big smiles on their faces ready to start their oh so marvellous life in the shed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

acm1993

I’m not sure what she’s getting at because I haven’t seen the programme and she explains things like a 2 year old but my partner has 2 children to a previous relationship, we have a son together, and we do stuff like that. I sometimes watch my step daughters for an hour at their house if their mum needs to nip somewhere or will grab some shopping for each other if we’re struggling to get out of the house with the kids or whatever, or we attend family parties together for the sake of the children being together. I don’t find that weird, I think it’s called being mature & all supporting each other in bringing up siblings in a happy environment. I’m secure enough in myself and my relationship to know that my partner has no feelings towards her and that it’s all for the sake of the children. Like I say, I don’t know if that’s what she was getting at but she’s honestly so immature and insecure. Imagine if her and Steve split up & he got a new ‘piece’ you just know she’d be one of these psycho exes who stops him seeing his kids for no other reason than the fact she’s jealous he’s moved on. Weird

• Heart
Reactions: 55

……k…

Her Instagram account when baby girl is born.
-she’s so cute the boys just love her
-Steve’s been so good helping out, he’s even brought his own chicken because he likes chicken so he brought that.
-various breast feeding shots mainly just to be half naked sod all to do with promoting breast feeding. * here’s an link to the breast pump I’m using! because I’m so real and honest*
- underwear selfies to promote body positivity (again excuse to be half naked)
- the word mama to be used several times throughout
- health kick.. meaning she’ll make a smoothie and carry it out to the garden to get a shot of it with the field in the background *includes link to ikea vase
- exercise because sod body positivity I wanna look good in a bikini for a jet2 holiday I’ve booked in school time! #solucky
- and the boys are on the 10th dvd of the day but they love their cute little baby sister

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Bellaboonew_12

Hahaha that picture, they really are Wayne and Waynetta of the dales 🤣🤣

This thread has GROWN since I last participated (before my phone logged me out and I couldn't get back in again on my old account bellaboo83!🤦🏽‍♀️)....

Over 300 of us 'tattle trolls' have voted in the quiz at the beginning now! That's excluding numerous lurkers. Those are wild numbers for what S&R say are just a couple of 'jealous sad haters'

To put it in context some of the only threads I know of that have numbers in this range (above 124 threads) are...

Megan Markle - Traitor of the United Kingdom
Katie Price - Bike of the United Kingdom
Mrs Hinch - (I don't follow this one) so err Worst cleaner of the United Kingdom? 🙏
PTWM - Biggest Fraudster of the United Kingdom

Then we have Rebecca Lamb - haha no she's amazing - it's just that everyone's jealous of her being so fabulous 🤣🤣🤣🙄

Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #125 Wayne and Waynetta of The Dales, 350 weeks pregnant and still telling tales

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
2BF87C40-04CF-4876-8851-A7F936BE423E.jpeg

I mean where to even start with this……!!!!

I am creasing at her lies about their finances - it’s all been said on here before so not going to repeat it all again but what a load of utter shite. Seriously.

What jobs has she had since she was 15/16…? Seriously?! She worked briefly in Asda and briefly in a hairdresser sweeping the floors - she’s never worked since she got with Steve when she was 18 so what on earth is she even talking about?! She’s absolutely off her fucking rocker.

the house “looked nothing like this” when we bought it….?!! YES IT DID YOU TWAT!!!!!! THE ESTATE AGEHTS BROCHURE IS STILL UP ONLINE WITH ALL THE PHOTOS IN FULL TECHNICOLOUR!!!!!!!!!!!! The only things that have changed is that you’ve thrown some magnolia paint around and Steve has fucked the bathroom and gone to town with a tube of sticks like shit, some expanding foam and a tube of silicone sealant! The house was a old run down grotty mess when you bought it and it still is!!!!!!!

i can’t decide if she’s just completely and totally delusional and just on another planet or if she’s just a compulsive liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Poosh

VIP Member
Hes posted this on insta (probs rebecca on his account)
‘Success’ 😂😂 he needs to define success, living in a clapped out barn with the illiterate village bike who hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body and driving round in daddies car, ARE YOU OTAY HUN???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
2SS has gone up in the world
the way he’s said “proper grub” I can literally imagine him with a full sausage stabbed on his fork taking bites of it instead of cutting it, chewing with his big gormless gob open, gravy dripped down his tshirt feeling all manly eating his proper grub🤣🤣🤣 oh Steve, ya big wet wipe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Hi guys, been a few days cos I’m supeh buseh lately. But had to come on and tell you my friend had her baby this weekend, was told it was a girl at 20 weeks and surprise, she’s just had a boy! couldn’t wait to share that little snippet with you all asap 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
Apparently she can’t sit still and always has to be doing something. Correct me if I’m wrong, but does she not sit every night and watch Netflix’s? Lie in bed and have cups of tea taken to her. Daily daytime baths? Etc. Yeah, she’s a right go get em kinda woman 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
Why at almost 5 and 8/9(?) are Alfie and Woody having Dear Zoo as a bedtime story? It’s a lift the flap book aimed at toddlers 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Haha