Rebecca Lamb #124 Is Alfeh going into year 4 or year 3, don’t ask me, I’m a rubbish mum you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive my ignorance, I’ve never had a baby. But surely a sweep doesn’t mean she will come today? She posted those a few hours ago and she was in a car with no signs of Labour. I know this is her third baby but don’t most babies take a while to come once Labour has started? 😂

Reactions: 11
Forgive my ignorance, I’ve never had a baby. But surely a sweep doesn’t mean she will come today? She posted those a few hours ago and she was in a car with no signs of Labour. I know this is her third baby but don’t most babies take a while to come once Labour has started? 😂
Not if you think positiveleh happeh happeh thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've not either but I have friends where I think they may have had around 3 sweeps over the course of 10 days and nothing happened even then

Reactions: 5
I went into labour with my first 13 hours after my sweep, had 2/3 with my second and did duck all, it literally depends if you body is ready or not. So they can help but also don’t either.

Imagine her in slow labour lasting days, she’s expecting it to be out in 5 min 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a sweep with my son on the Wednesday, on the Thursday evening my waters went but I wasn’t in labour and had no contractions…. They start 20 hours later just before I was due in to be induced, son was born 4 hours later!

It was all my positive thinking that helped my quick labour 😉

Also mine didn’t hurt?! But I also gave birth without anything so I know I have a high pain threshold

Reactions: 4
Sometimes they work and can work quickly and sometimes they don't work at all. With my eldest, I had one and went into labour the next day but whether it was the sweep or whether he was just ready to come, I don't know. With my second, first one, nothing happened, second one she said she couldn't even get her finger in and there was no way he was coming out any time soon. About 12 hours later I had my first contraction and 4 hours after that he was here 😂 The midwives said I probably relaxed after being told he wasn't coming and that was why I suddenly went, the day out walking after my sweep probably helped too!

Reactions: 5
Someone I know had a sweep with her baby gurl and it started her contractions off but she didn't give birth for like a week after but had contractions the whole time. She was in so much pain with them and god did she moan about it 😂 put me off having sweeps with mine all together.

Reactions: 7
Someone I know had a sweep with her baby gurl and it started her contractions off but she didn't give birth for like a week after but had contractions the whole time. She was in so much pain with them and god did she moan about it 😂 put me off having sweeps with mine all together.
Manifesting this for Beggy! 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A sweep makes no difference ..young mandy will come when she wants to and not with a sweep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had my third baby in April and a sweep did absolutely nothing! She came when she was ready.

Reactions: 6
I hope the baby does come on Saturday. Woody will be shipped off to a relative and will have the chance to be spoilt on his bday unlike his 2nd bday when he got a rotten 3 day old homemade bday cake and Poundland shite.
If it is Saturday, Romy will never have the pink, girlie bday parties that Rebecca has always dreamt of as she’ll have to have a joint one with woodeh 🫠

I had 2 sweeps with my first two, they were 14 and 10 days late. Had a sweep with my third and went into Labour the next day (5 days early but I couldn’t go overdue), I was already dilated when she did the sweep though. They just come when they’re ready to, not when you want them to 😂

Reactions: 7
I hope the baby does come on Saturday. Woody will be shipped off to a relative and will have the chance to be spoilt on his bday unlike his 2nd bday when he got a rotten 3 day old homemade bday cake and Poundland shite.
If it is Saturday, Romy will never have the pink, girlie bday parties that Rebecca has always dreamt of as she’ll have to have a joint one with woodeh 🫠
also manifesting this 🤞🏼🙏🏼 That’s the only reason she doesn’t want babeh gurl born on woody’s birthday, because she won’t be able to have girleh pink party & it all be about the favourite child, and not the fact that she’ll be missing her sons birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️ Delusional.

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go, ‘funny or embarrassing stories’. Tattle bingo - I’m calling an anal sex story with a picture of her gurning in the background 🙄🥱😴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.