Rebecca Lamb #124 Is Alfeh going into year 4 or year 3, don’t ask me, I’m a rubbish mum you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that Becky is so thick and out of touch with reality that she doesn't realise polo shirt collars need to go over the top of the jumper? It just seems a bit weird that both boys collars are tucked in intentionally 🤣 it's like she doesn't have a brain 😭 i can't believe it, but this person also put a whole lemon in her water so...
When I was at school "along time ago" if you had your collar sticking out you got called "bennet" don't ask me why to this day I have no idea lmao
But maybe that's why she does it she's not matured very well so proberly still think it's a thing. Could imagine her being the one shouting it at everyone with her being a class A bully at school

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else cringing at that big Steph on her NuSkin trip to Mauritius! She's there with loads of other NuSkin morons, so basically a 'work' trip with palm trees then!
Where’s granny ash ?? She’s be quiet on stories for a while now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
🎉The pure excitement, praying that this is the....Last EVER!!!!! GUNT & ARSE PIC🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not edited mind is it....

The telly bed shelf looks like it was cut out of a magazine and stuck in with pva glue
The edge of the photo even has an overlap from editing, all the blurry marks around her tree trunks. Can't wait for when the baby is born and she realises where eating entire packets of biscuits has really gotten her 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The edge of the photo even has an overlap from editing, all the blurry marks around her tree trunks. Can't wait for when the baby is born and she realises where eating entire packets of biscuits has really gotten her 🫣
I agree, she won't have noticed just how much weight she's put on eating so terribly during pregancy because she's distracted right now and because there is a bump and a pregnancy she can put it down to. When she delivers and she realises I think its going to be a shock for her.

Reactions: 12
🎉The pure excitement, praying that this is the....Last EVER!!!!! GUNT & ARSE PIC🙏🙏
Noooooo post birth = body positiviteh pics with the caption “stretch marks and tummeh rolls are normal mama, you grew a human, be proud of them”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Noooooo post birth = body positiviteh pics with the caption “stretch marks and tummeh rolls are normal mama, you grew a human, be proud of them”
She’ll definitely do one them photos of holding baby guurll while standing in front of the mirror saying our bodies are amazing ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am loving the fact baybeh boy has gone to full term and is putting on half a pound each of these last few weeks.
☺

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘It took nine months to grow a baby, it’s normal to take time to lose the weight’ .…four years later same caption! Remember, Steve dunt like fat birds.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the duck is this pose about? Just stand normally woman!!!! Makes me feel abit queasy tbh…. 🤢
"Not expecting it to happen tomorrow"... No you were expecting it to happen 3 weeks ago, you absolute melt. Hope she's got 2 weeks left and it's a boy 🤷‍♀️

I bounced back somewhat with my first, with my second, not so much. Was back in my normal jeans after 2 weeks the first time round. My second boy was a 10lber and I weighed myself before and after birth and I only lost 15lb 😂 I was expecting so much more with water and placenta etc 😅 I've never fully gotten back to how I was before my second. I try but life gets in the way!

Reactions: 21
That bleeping tv shelf. Every time.💀😂
Does anyone else get stressed over how bleeping dangerous it is. There’s nothing holding the tv to the wood, it’s basically teetering on the edge. All it takes it’s for a baby Dingle to roll across the carpet, pull the wires and… well it doesn’t bear thinking about.

Reactions: 19
I dunno why I've got a strong suspicion her and Steve ain't gonna be together by this time next year.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.