Rebecca Lamb #124 Is Alfeh going into year 4 or year 3, don’t ask me, I’m a rubbish mum you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title
Kids back in class, takes selfies of her ass, Exhausted Beggy has to take another bath

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The NEW THREAD should contain the WORD 'BATH' as she is.....always in it
Clemmeh will probably be born in it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been horizontal since the minute clemmeh was conceived!

She has previously mentioned a water birth. Saves her moving I suppose. Giving sea world vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she definitely does care for her little girl, I do think she's mad dragging her halfway around the world on long flights to prove some sort of boss babe point though. I'm sorry but no matter how exotic the location you're still essentially just at a work conference, it's a no from me!
I take it you missed the stories where she was sticking her two fingers up at her precious remy whilst she was having a full on meltdown? She doesn't give a duck about the kid. She's an awful human

• Wow
Talk to the boys about their day, give them a snack, sort out stuff for the next day, start prepping dinner , feed your kids , tidy up , read with them THEN have your bath around 8pm 😡😡
thisssss! I don’t even sit down until we eat dinner together. I wish she’d shut the hell up moaning. I’ve just lost my job, I’m absolutely brassic and I need to find money for all sorts but I’m still putting on a brave face for the kids and showing up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
thisssss! I don’t even sit down until we eat dinner together. I wish she’d shut the hell up moaning. I’ve just lost my job, I’m absolutely brassic and I need to find money for all sorts but I’m still putting on a brave face for the kids and showing up.
Sorry to hear that xx

For all her boss babe boasting and shouting down the jealous trolls , the only thing that people may be ‘jealous’ of is that she has the luxury of being there for her kids 24/7 and yet …. She isn’t

• Heart
And she still looks like a dirty greasy cheap slag

Woody's white socks 🤦🏼‍♀️

Woody's white socks 🤦🏼‍♀️
Nothing irratates me more! My sons uniform has grey bottoms too so I always stock up on grey socks. She just doesn't care what they look like.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't understand why Alfie doesn't need his book bag anymore - I assumed they were for the duration of primary?
My eldest quickly got sick of the book bag and swapped to a backpack when he was woodys age

Reactions: 3
Do you think that Becky is so thick and out of touch with reality that she doesn't realise polo shirt collars need to go over the top of the jumper? It just seems a bit weird that both boys collars are tucked in intentionally 🤣 it's like she doesn't have a brain 😭 i can't believe it, but this person also put a whole lemon in her water so...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think that Becky is so thick and out of touch with reality that she doesn't realise polo tit collars need to go over the top of the jumper? It just seems a bit weird that both boys collars are tucked in intentionally 🤣 it's like she doesn't have a brain 😭 i can't believe it, but this person also put a whole lemon in her water so...
Tbh my fella does this with the kids uniforms too - drives me bonkers but he thinks it looks better. Some weirdos around 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone who spends so much time in the bath, why does she always look so grubby?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.