Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshire101

It isn't even funny anymore is it, light up Spider man wellies for a 9 year old. She's so out of touch with everything I just don't understand it. Its like she walks round with her fucking eyes closed. My kid is 9 and he is so sporty and grown up he wouldn't be seen dead in anything marvel anymore. If he is on the spectrum and finds comfort in character things then absolutely fair enough, but I think it's just her and her terrible parenting. He is fine at primary school as it is so small and people will take him for what it is but I'm genuinely terrified for those boys going into secondary school. They're doomed. Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Poosh

VIP Member
In the style are deleting comments!! Looks like they are right up beggys street then, disgusting behaviour!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's thick as shit her care of children is very basic. She feeds them to a fashion, dresses them, wipes their faces with a dirty flannel and takes them to the park now and again. That's it. Aside from breast feeding for perverts she's not interested.

• Sad
  • Heart

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
“Please come out soon little lady”. Now I know 37 weeks is classed as full term, but when I was pregnant (granted, I was feeling it by 37 weeks), but I wanted my babies to stay put as close to my due date as possible. I always thought, the longer they could stay in, the better for them? I wasn’t willing them out at 37 weeks on the dot. I hope the maggot goes over, has to be induced, and has the longest labour. Safe outcome for both, obvs. Just don’t want her to have the easy birth she is manifesting. Smug mare needs a reality check.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Those photos are absolutely laughable. They are crap. Having a digital camera does not a photographer make!!! That white dress is awful on her - it’s too small and does nothing at all for her. Steve in his hideous skinny jeans 🤮 they just all look grubby and scruffy.

• Sick
  • Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
She hasn’t got the mindset to work in a profession where someone else’s needs are the most important. Heck, she can barely mother her own actual kids.

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
The fact she didn't say anything?!
I thought his behaviour changed when he realised he was being filmed by his Mum. He was looking at the book nicely, saying “we have this one at nursery” then looked up for Becky’s response and it was as if the book was thrown at her because she was filming! Just my observation 👀

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Old news but I still can’t get over her & her ‘5k’ a month getting a second hand car seat from eBay. I don’t know how any of her yummy mummy followers / cult take her seriously.
Fair enough if it’s family who you know 100% have never had a crash with it but I just couldn’t.
And would have been a midwife, imagine walking into a room & she’s sat there complaining about herself whilst you’re in labour 😂
Her boss babe mates don't take her seriously. They are her biggest trolls.

Anyone else find it laughable that she describes where they live as "safe" yet poor alfeh has an old wooden barn door (probs full of wood rot like the rest of their shack) that leads to his bedroom from the outside of their house! What a weird set up that house is. They might call it character but I just think it's weird.
Especially that fireplace in one of the kids rooms that looks like it's filled with expanding foam. I mean wtaf is that about?
Instead of fannying about buying cute plant pots & new gravel for outside why don't they sort the shack out inside instead...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Will Steves stag do be to Tenners or Benners and will they all be wearing ‘pussy patrol’ T shirts inc Obson Snr , a la inbetweeners ??

• Haha
  • Sick

ivebeenherebefore

Surely to get maternity leave that would mean she has a job, sorry but laying around Spas, having your hair, nails lashes brows fine is not a job. If you can go on trips or go for lunch when you want, you are not working. Nothing wi change for her because baby girl is just her updating her selfie props
I’m self employed and I took the full amount of maternity leave I could with my last baby. I paid Class 2 NI when I submitted my tax return and that was it.
So, this tells me that she either doesn’t pay her taxes (which is 100% true) OR she’s that addicted to social media that she wouldn’t be able to refrain from posting. Because she makes her income from social media, she wouldn’t be allowed to post on there while being paid maternity pay.
But yes, we’re all jealous of you Rebecca 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
“Only reason I’ve come to soft play”. As usual, it’s all about her and filling her fat face.

Steve is well sick of her 🙄
31381E39-4F43-4378-A87D-CB7416C0353C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mumof3

VIP Member
I've heard that people on the spectrum can speak with different accents or linguistic patterns, supposedly a reflection of the different ways they pick up speech. So Alfie possibly hasn't learnt it from his parents and peers, but elsewhere maybe.

The video of him on her story breaks my heart. Needs multiple prompts to name the animal he's holding, saying weird things otherwise, seems so unsure of himself. Needs some help but if he hasn't had it already he sure as hell won't be getting any once babeh gurl arrives.
My son is autistic and most of the time he spoke in an American accent, not so much now he’s 15, but he still often uses American words for things instead of English. I can see a lot of similarities in Alfie and my son.

• Heart

buymealatte

The fucking teddy jackets. Why is she dressing her boys like Chewbacca?! Couple of matching things to get the affiliate links and then shoved away no doubt. She’s the worst.

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
That poor baby will be freezing in that pool in November! Plus at probably around 8 weeks old, surely she won’t have had any of her childhood vaccinations? Personally I wouldn’t be risking that. But then Beggy only does things that benefit her & the benefit to her in this scenario is she can post a super cute photo of them both in matching swimsuits, with her milk filled breasts on display for her pervs 🤢 She doesn’t care about anybody except herself.

• Sick
  • Angry