Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
Sorry but this cunt rarely sends her kids to school!! Alot more deserving parents out there than her that are genuinely struggling! Shame on you primark. Won't be going near them again, and I will be writing a strongly worded email to them with all of beggys seedy history included.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Just here for a laugh

So, so safe in t'Dales, has to keep a gun under the bed?
Ideas for Youtube - show us your collection of knock-off bags. That, I would watch.

• Haha
  • Heart

heidilouxx

VIP Member
A few things about that video:

She did not know what year Alfie is going into, along with the fact that her 5 year old has been to nursery 3 whole times in his life tells you how much she cares about their education.

She bought her NEARLY 9 YEAR OLD SON a pair of light up wellies, tell me you want your kid to be bullied without telling me you want your kid to be bullied.

Those socks and trainers will NOT be allowed to be worn. I don’t know any uniformed school that doesn’t state that plain grey/black/white socks are to be worn daily or that basic PE pumps are required for sports.

Why the fuck has she shown her fucking underwear in a back to school video??? As well as clothes for that pissing kid she’s carrying. I’m honestly sick to death of hearing about ‘BeBeH GhErLlL’
Why couldn’t this video be JUST about the boys?

Also special mention goes out to the video of her dancing in what I can only assume is a green screen morph suit.
One Thoo Three Thour…. No wonder her kids talk in fucking riddles all the time. How the fuck are her kids supposed to string a coherent sentence together when their mother can’t even say basic numbers???
Those kids talk like they’re summoning demons half the time and here she is, getting her fucking clothes off for pregnant men on the internet.

SUH SUH JELLOUSSSSS BECKEH.
I didn’t watch the video but I’m actually shocked that she doesn’t even know what year alfie is going into, that’s absolutely horrendous. No wonder he was doing homework for 4 year olds. She’s honestly one of the worst mothers I’ve ever come across, she shouldn’t have the privilege of calling herself a mother.

Anotherct

VIP Member
What a delightful group of women. "Going to stick my fingers down my throat". How many women will see that,how many women in recovery will see that? They are all so brain dead it must hurt them to wake up. Also it looks like beggy had her eyes closed on purpose 😂 to look all zen and peaceful and then Steph just calls her out like na her eyes are shut
What on earth ‘why does the heavily pregnant lady look the skinniest’ - one, why don’t they refer to her a ‘why does Rebecca look the skinniest’ and two, real friends don’t talk like that AT all. My friends would be like ‘omg I look gross’ they wouldn’t imply everyone but the pregnant lady looks fat 😂

• Heart

sonicandgo92

Ok so regarding the primark ‘haul’ and what she’s bought for Alfie - I’ll be the first to admit I didn’t realise how quickly kids grew up nowadays until I had my own. He’s seven, almost eight and everything is now Nike, Adidas, branded stuff as this is what his peers are into and what he’s surrounded by. He still plays with Marvel and things at home but no longer wears the character T-shirts etc. In fact, he had a school trip a few months ago and I had to specifically get plain black wellies for it as his were too babyish. Light up Spider-Man wellies for a going on nine year old just shows how little regard she has for him I think - I do sound slightly dramatic but there’s no other kids in his class with light up wellies I can guarantee you and it’s just setting him up for a harder life. I wonder does he express this to her and she just doesn’t care or if he is too afraid to say anything. I would have thought maybe Steve would be into his sports brands clothes and have his boys dressed somewhat smart and age appropriate.

• Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
I’m not a midwife, but my boyfriends mum is, and the amount of heartbreaking stories she tells me is more than I ever imagined. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in that job.

Ps, still praying for a boy.

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
God she hasn’t got a clue, just spouts out the first thought that comes into her tiny pea brain. In what world does she think she would just be a midwife!! Imagine her in uni, would the lecturers be trolls if she got shit grades, you have to take a lot of criticism in education and put in hard work, imagine her on call 😂😂 sorreh hunnipot you will av tuh old tha babeh int till morning, I’m just suh suh tieyad. Employers are so fussy these days, they want to know about every gap in employment, she literally hasn’t worked since her teens, lord she’s in for a rude awakening if shit hits the fan and she’s got to get an actual JOB!

• Heart
  • Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
Oh here we go, a direct response to what is being said here, honestly good luck to your kids you tramp, they are going to need it. They will amount to nothing, riding off the coattails of a slapper for a mother and a racist, misogynistic pig of a father! The fact she thinks that she works hard or has any kind of people skills, you don’t interact with anyone in the real world, sending pathetic messages to fake friends online doesn’t count! Shit for brains.

DC100FF0-6A79-4B51-9B7C-AC9844208A6F.jpeg

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
What on earth ‘why does the heavily pregnant lady look the skinniest’ - one, why don’t they refer to her a ‘why does Rebecca look the skinniest’ and two, real friends don’t talk like that AT all. My friends would be like ‘omg I look gross’ they wouldn’t imply everyone but the pregnant lady looks fat 😂
Shows them up as the superficial shallow morons they are. How utterly fucking vapid. What self respecting woman would want to join that witchy clique? Helping woman step into their power. What bollocks.

• Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
I can’t even watch her latest offerings. I can’t fucking stand the sound of her voice. Thinks she’s someone important. You’re just a cheap chavvy slag hun with a face like the back of a bus.

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
What the fuck is she playing at spending money on a photoshoot when she can't even buy her kids decent things. Narcissistic beggy strikes again. I love me who do you love. I'm pregnant, everyone must look at me, give me all the attention. My kids don't matter just me.
FUCK BACK OFF TO WHATEVER PLANET YOU CAME FROM!

• Heart
  • Wow

Meringue22

VIP Member
Why does she insist on dressing them the same?! I have 8 year old twin nephews and they refuse to be dressed the same anymore. Don’t blame them tbh

Snookie

Chatty Member
Get this into your THICK skull… we are not jealous of you!! Absolutely not. You are a disgrace of a mother, jobless, and live in a cold damp shack. Nothing whatsoever going for you so please, give it a rest with the whole jealousy thing!
Like someone else said earlier I think she has lied throughout this pregnancy and is actually nearer the 40 week mark.

• Heart
Imagine Becky as your midwife 💀 ‘Awww, babeh looks like a chicken. My Steveeee lurves chicken, we’re having chicken for tea, because Steve lurves chicken suh suh much.’

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
I can’t get over her saying “I’ve no idea what happened”. Erm BIRD FLU Rebecca, and chances are that the rest have it too now 🤦‍♀️ If she actually took her head out of her own backside once in a while, and caught up on current affairs 🙄

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
I really loved the Emily in Paris style montage where she tried to seductively pull thick woollen bobbly tights up her corned beef legs
That was so funny.

What ‘mother’ doesn’t know what year their child is moving into when their child goes back to school? Fucking hell there’s no excuse for such ignorance. She’s either fucking stupid or neglectful.

Probably a bit of both.

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
To look suh suh cute 🙄. She is such a shit mother
Surely Rebecca and Steve should have declined the invitation, saying thank you but we need to stay home so soon after the birth of baby Lumeh?
There’s no way on this earth would I be packing my family and newborn off to CP in November….
All because it’s a freebie from the ex Mrs Hobson.
They’re all absolute morons whole lot of them.
Is it during term time too???

• Angry
  • Wow