Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rlfc

If alfie is meant to wear glasses why are they always on and off? That’s not going to help with his bad eye if anything it will make it worse. She should be embracing and encouraging him to wear his glasses. Also think it’s quite sad they’ve obviously made him smile with his mouth closed.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Yorkshire101

How is not having an actual contracted job or stable guaranteed income between the pair of them financial security? Pension? Life insurance? Work pay out? Redundancy?
They're both just thinking about hobson seniors will! I know from experience that a family member having money doesn't guarantee inheritance, if they end up in a care home it could all be gone very quickly ( they'd be the type to put him in the shittest carehome to save some brass)
Even if they're making money on only fans there's always going to be competition. With finances tight for most right now, there's less money to spend on that type of thing anyway. She says and writes these things to try convince herself everything is ok, when its not. I wouldn't sleep at night if I was her

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Each_peach

VIP Member
Not being funny, my son has got x6 shirt. X6 junipers, x6 school trousers, x 4 pe Tshirts and x 2 joggers, a brand new par of school shoes, a plain pair of black pe trainers and a pair of black plimsolls.

All from tesco. Except the jumpers which were 2 for £6 from asda. I appreciate tesco is not the cheapest place but uniform is really reasonable there and when they have back to school promotions on it's even more affordable.

All kids should have lovely new uniforms for school, no excuse at all for her not to stick her hand in her pockets and get them new, especially Woodeh.

My mum works at tesco so she bought a couple of sets of uniform and used her discount, to give to charity for people that really can't afford it.

Then you have this cunt spending x amount on herself every other day and "treating" herself but is yet to buy her boys anything remotely decent

• Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
Beavers sister has just posted this. Seems the whole family have the same attitude to education. She has pulled her kids out of school to go ‘travelling’ in a clapped out motor home that is always breaking down. View attachment 1509982
And yet they've been stranded twice because their campervan broke down and they couldn't afford to get it fixed 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Just here for a laugh

Has she even got A Levels? She’s got NO chance of ever being a midwife. Wouldn’t even get onto the course. The girl can’t even tell the difference between a vase and a glass.
She'd never make it as a midwife. You have to be intelligent and relatively academic to study at degree level. Never, ever gonna happen. Don't worry pregnant ladies, you're safe.

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
She doesn't know what's going on in the real world because she's too busy standing in front of her mirror. She doesn't watch the news because she's as thick as 2 fucking planks and wouldn't understand a word of it.

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
It's the white dress for me, proper mother earth so she is! 😂 😂
Suuuhhh cute and delicuuuhhhtttt.
Haha trying to look all virginal, couldn’t be further from it, the dirty slapper should have just stayed true to herself and got her arse and tits out!

• Haha

Here4TheBants.24.7

On the beg again... 🙄🙄🙄

Shayne wards partner gave birth in june expecting a girl & it come out a boy 😅 manifesting this for Rebecca 😅😅😅 imagine 😳

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
She is so fucking thick, she thinks harvesting colostrum is a new thing - new flash Rebecca not everything that people do is following a trend ffs.
Hasn’t read up on it but doesn’t understand it - maybe you should read up on it then
B35A189F-FF9D-4E80-9629-944351C9821B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Just scrolling back as I’m bored on my break… can we just acknowledge what kind of psycho she was to post this when she was TWELVE WEEKS pregnant! A fully photo shopped bump. Actually baffles me that she’s not called out on this shit 😂 also nice shot of the gun under the bed 👌🏼 #tattleneverforgets 🔫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Mum123

VIP Member
Shes such a dick. Moaning about the heat and how its different in the UK. Sure it was only the other week she was saying what's the problem, they cope everyday in Spain fine so why are we moaning.
Also her face is horrific, so blown up and puffy she looks awful. Those lips 😂

• Heart

BabeOne

Was me! And I knew from ages ago he gets away with being a little cunt. Alfeh is off in cloud cuckoo land so Woodeh can do whatever.
Please don't call Woody a "c%%t" ☹. He is a young lad that probably has a bit of a time working out Alfies behaviour, that doesn't make him 😈. Unfortunately the parents don't know how to manage either Boy by the looks of it - maybe Woody gets to be more naughty/throw a strop every so often to let off some steam. It doesn't make it right, but it's not Woodys fault.

And Alfie isn't in cloud cuckoo land 😳☹from what we can see he may have some additional needs - what those are we can only summise but please don't use such a throw away comment like this. There are parents here of children/adults that have additional needs - I don't consider our DS (who is an adult) to be in "cloud cuckoo land". I've said here before, surely we are better than this using such deragotry words about 2 young Boys. Say what you want about the parents, but the Boys don't deserve it. 😔

• Heart

xxx123

I wouldn’t be convinced you are entirely safe Beggy. Not when you have publicly stated where you live 😐
Anyone else find it strange how she always describes where she lives as safe?! I would only describe as that if I had lived somewhere unsafe previously 🤔 just seems a strange way to describe your home, I feel safe where I live but wouldn’t feel the need to always say that?

majestic26

VIP Member
Sick of the sight of her saggy belly, I've seen more of her bump than I did my own throughout a whole pregnancy!

Shocking haul video as always. I can't believe she not only didn't know what year her own son was going into, but left that part in the video!! Didn't even bother reshooting that part or editing it out!

When she says 'Im due any day now, my due date is in 3 weeks and 2 days'... well then you're not DUE any day now are you hun. It could still be 5 weeks away you melt! She says she went overdue with both boys, one of them by 10 days! She is either in this for the long haul or she's lying about her dates...

Just here for a laugh

Just watched latest YouTube video. She sounds so thick. Constantly repeating herself as she can't think of anything else to say. How many times did she say, 'so, so cute'? It really wound me up so had to switch off. So lacking in vocabulary. No wonder the boys struggle to string a sentence together. Also, she 'loves' the White Company (when bought for her) but buys shit for the baby from Shein? Yeah, alright boss babe. Tell me you're skint without telling me you're skint 😂. When was the last time you went into the White Co. and put your hand in your pocket eh?

• Haha