Rebecca Lamb #123 babeh lumeh’s almost due, seems to have forgotten she’s got sons too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've as lways said ty hey treat her like the charity case, they include her to make themselves feel better, they know she's not particularly intelligent , she has a very isolated lonely life, she's with a man who objectifies her and ridicules her at every opportunity. They probably laugh at her and all her bullshit. They see what we see
It's really very sad that she has "friends" or work colleagues that probably (I agree with you) think this of her - I'd rather have none than women like this. They must know she is on Tattle - she will have moaned a'plenty about it - they will be reading here. 👋👋. We know, that you know.. OK?

This says it all really doesn’t it 🙄
Self indulgent much - why does she need to celebrate herself?!! She doesn't work, she barely looks after her Boys, she is lazy and self righteous... I could go on, but celebrate herself, because she has grown another human... Get over yourself you silly bint🙄😏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shes such a dick. Moaning about the heat and how its different in the UK. Sure it was only the other week she was saying what's the problem, they cope everyday in Spain fine so why are we moaning.
Also her face is horrific, so blown up and puffy she looks awful. Those lips 😂
"It's different on holiday because they've got a sea breeze." Yes, if you are next to the sea whereas you live in the middle of a field you moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a delightful group of women. "Going to stick my fingers down my throat". How many women will see that,how many women in recovery will see that? They are all so brain dead it must hurt them to wake up. Also it looks like beggy had her eyes closed on purpose 😂 to look all zen and peaceful and then Steph just calls her out like na her eyes are shut
What a set of insecure slags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a delightful group of women. "Going to stick my fingers down my throat". How many women will see that,how many women in recovery will see that? They are all so brain dead it must hurt them to wake up. Also it looks like beggy had her eyes closed on purpose 😂 to look all zen and peaceful and then Steph just calls her out like na her eyes are shut
What on earth ‘why does the heavily pregnant lady look the skinniest’ - one, why don’t they refer to her a ‘why does Rebecca look the skinniest’ and two, real friends don’t talk like that AT all. My friends would be like ‘omg I look gross’ they wouldn’t imply everyone but the pregnant lady looks fat 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What on earth ‘why does the heavily pregnant lady look the skinniest’ - one, why don’t they refer to her a ‘why does Rebecca look the skinniest’ and two, real friends don’t talk like that AT all. My friends would be like ‘omg I look gross’ they wouldn’t imply everyone but the pregnant lady looks fat 😂
Maybe she thought she was on the other group chat they use to rip the piss out of their "mate" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shows them up as the superficial shallow morons they are. How utterly bleeping vapid. What self respecting woman would want to join that witchy clique? Helping woman step into their power. What bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My god. How toxic is that group chat?! The sticking fingers down throat comment? Vile. So damaging, and these women are mothers?!
Boss babes got each other’s backs, I think not. Superficial, fake morons the lot of them. Would put me right off joining their “business”, not that I would EVER consider it!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What is going on here this morning, clearly had fillers…lying again!
She is just getting more and more uglier each day!!
Totally ruined what used to be a half decent looking girl
Nothing to write home about but nice enough looking and now this
What an absolute bellend

Literally! I’d be like ‘speak for yourself, Steph but I think I look great’ 🫣😂

• Haha
Because in reality your all tubby mingers who edit there pics beyond oblivion and now your getting to see the real you in a pic that wasn’t taking by yourself that’s why Steph
Your all so deluded in thinking your as skinny as your fake edited photoshopped pics that you get a shock and upset when you see a real pic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My god. How toxic is that group chat?! The sticking fingers down throat comment? Vile. So damaging, and these women are mothers?!
Boss babes got each other’s backs, I think not. Superficial, fake morons the lot of them. Would put me right off joining their “business”, not that I would EVER consider it!
👏 👏 They're all a nasty bunch of bleeping witches.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.