Rebecca Lamb #123 babeh lumeh’s almost due, seems to have forgotten she’s got sons too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused about Emily's post with the screenshot from the boss witch group chat lat night? The only possible explanation was to be a witch about Beggy cropping her cankles! If she was trying to say she'd put on weight herself, why not just use the photo she didn't like? the screenshot of the chat with her bitchy response to Beggy and Steph laughing was pretty cruel! Then I remembered it was Beggy and feeling bad for her passed quickly! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she get filler in her chin or does she naturally just resemble the wicked witch of the west? Also can you edit your face in videos because she never looks like that on her "vlogs"
Anyone else find it hilarious that all FOUR of Steve's fave pics of her were when she looked more normal with less/Hardy any filler. Hes trying to tell you something, mutt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shes having a ‘fun’ day out for the boys so naturally she hopes it rains 🙄
Not that it matters, they’ll be back home within the hour.

Reactions: 17
She obviously doesn’t realise that rain doesn’t necessarily mean it will be cooler. It’s raining here but it’s still really humid.

Reactions: 12
What a delightful group of women. "Going to stick my fingers down my throat". How many women will see that,how many women in recovery will see that? They are all so brain dead it must hurt them to wake up. Also it looks like beggy had her eyes closed on purpose 😂 to look all zen and peaceful and then Steph just calls her out like na her eyes are shut

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Shes such a dick. Moaning about the heat and how its different in the UK. Sure it was only the other week she was saying what's the problem, they cope everyday in Spain fine so why are we moaning.
Also her face is horrific, so blown up and puffy she looks awful. Those lips 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What an ugly twisted fucker she is, hope your pregnancy drags out as long as possible dingle, suck it up love, this is what you ‘manifested’ you deserve every bit of pain and misery 😂😂✌🏼

EE4DA508-6AD2-4495-A659-63CDFB31E2E2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm so confused about Emily's post with the screenshot from the boss witch group chat lat night? The only possible explanation was to be a witch about Beggy cropping her cankles! If she was trying to say she'd put on weight herself, why not just use the photo she didn't like? the screenshot of the chat with her bitchy response to Beggy and Steph laughing was pretty cruel! Then I remembered it was Beggy and feeling bad for her passed quickly! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I've as lways said ty hey treat her like the charity case, they include her to make themselves feel better, they know she's not particularly intelligent , she has a very isolated lonely life, she's with a man who objectifies her and ridicules her at every opportunity. They probably laugh at her and all her bullshit. They see what we see

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The migration in her lips is absolutely vile how can she still claim the last time she had them done was 2 years ago
I came on to say this. I've not watched her stories for quite a while and I'm shocked at the state of her face 😲

Reactions: 15
Lumi girls having a right ole witch fest 😂
Baptiste looks nowt like her own posted pics lol
Just shows how fake the whole set-up is

Reactions: 16
I'm not caught up on the last thread yet but just randomly looked at her TikTok and I forgot about the one of her snorkeling 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"had such a gorgeous day" what the duck does that even mean?? She's so illiterate it's unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.