Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#notanadad

VIP Member
Ffs the Primark haul OMG wanted to claw my own eyeballs out during her introduction she's so illiterate it HURTS. And I know it's been said but fuck me she couldn't even just do a haul for the boys, even when it's a specific back to school AD? She's such a dick i can't even put it into words how I feel about that video 😤😂

Reactions: 25

Jemi85

VIP Member
Please can somebody save the armpit and the cankles in the Wiki? They must never be forgotten ✌

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
How can they think those clothes are fine for a photoshoot? Has any thought gone into it at all? It's like the photographer rang them up on the day and went 'are you free now?' and they all just dropped everything and got in the car in their everyday clothes. Poor Alfie looks so awkward on most of the pics.

Her insistence on not wearing maternity clothes is so strange to me. She always looks like she's bursting out of things, maybe thats the point! Gotta keep the pervs interested.

And just think... these were the 'good' pics of the bunch. Imagine what the ones that didn't make the cut were like!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

Just watched a TikTok by somebody who had a private scan at 16 weeks and the NHS 20 week scan, both said girl. Guess what she gave birth to 🤣🤣 I would piss my pants if this happened to Dingle

• Haha
  • Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
Same here we had 8 for midwifery. 2 dropped out before the end of first year. And only 4 passed out of the 8
She doesn't understand that dealing with cute babies isn't all midwives do, there are upsetting and traumatic cases,involving very real families. She's too stupid to acknowledge that the reality of life means along with the happy, is also the sad

• Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
OMG!! It's a wonder they didn't have her running across the bridge! Can you imagine? 🎶🎶Beavercliffe, it's me your Beggy I've come come home now🎶🎶🎵 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

buymealatte

Her utter neglect of those children’s needs breaks my heart. They have the camera shoved in their faces and that’s the interaction they get with their mother. Why doesn’t she put the phone down and converse with him? Is the chicken your best friend Alfeh? He’s fucking 8 give it a break beggy.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
The Center Parcs baby pool (at Whinfell) is actually really warm, but I agree with you on the vaccination side of things and every other point anyone has ever made about Beggy!!
She won't care about taking a unvaccinated baby in the pool. She took Alfie in when he had chickenpox!

• Wow
  • Angry

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Steve and the boys in beige chinos with white linen shirts and her in a white dress that actually fits her properly could have made this whole spectacle a bit classier. The photographer's other work on her page isn't too bad - How does Beggy do it? HOW does she make EVERYTHING look so shit?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
I wish this beggy chavvy twunt lipped oxygen thief would just FUCK OFF with her stupid reposts about the education/exam system.
Agreed its not the be all and end all of everything and shouldn't be the only way in which a child/individuals worth/intelligence is defined but its an indicator of progress and where help may be needed.
Not everyone wants to get the spaniels out to bounce about on Instagram and erotically rub a pregnant belly.
If she made some effort with her children Alfie and woody may stand a chance.
I'm referring to her sharing ben fogles post. And I'd like to add that irrespective of how badly ben fogle may have done at school/University, he is from a slightly privileged background which probably helped him get to where he is today.

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I think the due date she has given of 7th September (I think?) is when she will be 42 weeks... Making her due tomorrow. Which would fit so many things she has said and how she has behaved! She wants it to seem like the baby will come early or on time instead of being overdue... Also probably thinks she can manifest the baybeh out by writing in her notebook the date she wants her to be born!

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Everyone beggy would like to be a midwife.... 😂😂😂😂😂 let's let that settle in 😂😂😂😭 thick bitch would be telling them all to think happy thoughts and be positive

• Haha
  • Wow