Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhere123

VIP Member
Just seen her photo shoot photos. I’m sorry to slate that photographer, but those photos are dreadful! I would be extremely disappointed if I had paid for them. Also why does she have to hold her stomach all the bloody time?! Even when she is sat down she is cradling her bump. It’s just so boring, we know she is pregnant, she doesn’t have to hold her bump to remind everybody.

Reactions: 26

Clarity456

VIP Member
seeing as we've been using a lot of PJDN references lately, it'll never happen cos she can't risk her meal ticket butttt imagine if Delilah Dingle came out mixed race 😂😂😂😂 and Beggy and Beaver "I hate foreigners" Hobson just had to pretend all was well... "she's just surrrr tanned cos ma dad used to take me to itttallehhh and stuff as a super cute kid *sniff*"

There's been all this funny business with the dates and there was the weird phase between Halloween and Xmas last year where it looked like Wayne and Waynetta had all but split up until their Xmas reconciliation in York followed by Beggy wearing her S dog tag around her neck so if anyone finds her they know who her owner is 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26

buymealatte

I say it every so often but I’m still manifesting a boy. She’s an absolute cunt and the gender being wrong of this baby would make me suh suh happeh sniff

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Poosh

VIP Member
Sending herself comments about her accent because we’ve all said here what a cunt she sounds. Hi beggy the puppet 👋🏼

E9EF07C7-04F9-4FC4-87BE-E5CDA5139C90.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

MissPrint

VIP Member
Photo 1: Beaver’s jeans are abysmal. Who on earth wears them in the 21st century? He’s such a fucking hillbilly.
Photo 2: The seams on that dress are just holding together. It’s too small, it doesn’t suit, it looks cheap and worn, and she looks a fucking mess.

What a dreadful set of photos. Telling one child to keep his mouth closed whilst the other is dressed for winter during a heatwave. Silly, daft bastards.
99BA483B-450C-42AC-AEAD-232D5752326C.jpeg
710A241A-D309-40AC-BDDE-2586C31370A9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Was it ever on? 😂
Nooooo, was mentioned non stop for 2 weeks, then "nothing is left to organise" aparrently 🤥quickest organisation of a pretend wedding ever! It only consisted of Beggy reposting a few Pinterest pics stolen off a "Greek wedding inspo board" and buying clemmeh a supah cute flammable dress from Shein....

We just know it's a figment of Rebecca's imagination because even if you had a wedding planner with 9 months until your wedding you'd be going ham trying to organize things.

The sort of thing you'd be sorting the detail out of at this stage:

Whether it's just a blessing and they won't actually be legally married (probably what Beavers agreed to if anything 😂)
Whether they've booked any civil ceremony here, is it before/after the Greek doo?
How long the guests will be out there for?
What the itinerary for the guests will be to entertain them, will they do boat party one night, traditional Greek taverna the next bla bla bla...
Where's Alfeh and Woodehs outfits?
Where's Steve's outfit? presuming he can't wear the same suit he was gonna wear to the original dream venue of "some where in the Yorkshire daaalless that's beautiful" cos it'll be sur surrr hot in skeeaffoss
Where's the groomsmens outfits? have Steve and his pals all gone together to Moss Bros or somewhere to look at light coloured linen suits or smart shorts or something more climate suitable for a destination wedding?
What's became of bogtrotters dress that big bad bev shelled out for? will it still fit her? can it be altered? we were led to believe it was a meringue with full sleeves, are the sleeves getting removed?

Let me know in your next q&a won't you Dingle

• Haha
  • Heart

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

I was advised by Harrogate hospital to harvest colostrum 6 years ago when I had my eldest. Def not a new thing. Moron.

Praying for a big chunky baby ✨boy✨

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Yes the video is quite upsetting, it’s clear to see he needs support. I just don’t know how she can’t see it? Also, would school pick this sort of thing up? (I don’t know as my little one is nursery age)
School would definitely up on it. Even nursery schools are on the ball with things like this. They will always raise any concerns with the parents. She did say that they had recommended speech and language therapy but she didn't think he needed it. She's a disgrace.

• Angry
  • Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Showing her childrens’ pants on the Internet - I have no words 😶

Also, the trainers are cheap because they will last about 5 minutes… why not go to Clark’s and get them properly measured?
Agree. We went to Clark’s today and got school school, indoor shoes, wellies and new trainers for our two kids. Expensive? Yes. But necessary. She wouldn’t ever do that for her kids.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
hair crimpers 😂😂😂 the day she did her manic parakeet look trying to copy Holly Boone then told everyone she "never normally looks this glamour" 🤦🏻‍♀️⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰
Hahaha that photo lives in my head rent free 🤣🤣🤣 the eyeshadow, the absolutely fried hair, the cheap, Day-Glo top 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Not a question but I just wanted to say how inspirashunall you are and lovely and always keeping it real and stuff

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Beavers sister has just posted this. Seems the whole family have the same attitude to education. She has pulled her kids out of school to go ‘travelling’ in a clapped out motor home that is always breaking down. View attachment 1509982
What the fuck is she on about, she's so cringe!! The whole family are an embarrassment 😳

• Heart
  • Haha