Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
This is a girl who crys cos Hello Fresh tell her to wear flats and Alfeh and Wudddddehhh have a little squabble, does she really think the amount of scary situations there could potentially be in just one shift alone..... baby's born not breathing, mothers haemorraghing pint fulls of blood, the baby's heart rate dropping and needing to make the decision to press the bell and call for an emergency caeserian.. that she is in anyway cut out for that??

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Does she get filler in her chin or does she naturally just resemble the wicked witch of the west? Also can you edit your face in videos because she never looks like that on her "vlogs"
Anyone else find it hilarious that all FOUR of Steve's fave pics of her were when she looked more normal with less/Hardy any filler. Hes trying to tell you something, mutt.

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Well she’s got ten days to have baby gurl in August or she’ll be a September baby and Dingle will have her at home for five years and we all know she’ll hate that.
I think the opposite, she'd love that cos then she gets an extra year where she doesn't have to get a job

Cooper123

VIP Member
The vlog was suh suh painful to watch. I live near her so we have the same accent but the way she talks is fucking irritating. Also the jumpers she bought from primark for baby gurrrrl.. "love these 2 colours together they go really well." Yes rebecca but she won't be wearing BOTH jumpers at the SAME time🙄
She might need to in that shack come winter

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s never once ever mentioned anything about having any previous desire to be a midwife or work in any kind of caring/health profession. Not once. She has mentioned a few times that she wanted to be a “police laydeh” but that’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Hey beggy if you are reading here.what did the vet say when they looked Robbie over? I'm sure you would of got him looked over to make sure it won't effect the other chicken you love so much?

• Haha

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Her Birthing Plan is beginning to look like a 5 year olds letter to Santa …
Brainless idiot!
Bet the midwives have a right laugh when they see that crock of shit?

• Haha

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
She can see these people have perversions but she isn’t bothered because it gives her following a boost and her likes and this in turn gives her free things/ads. The kids safety either does not matter or she feels safe because she thinks roidy beev is a muscular hunk to protect them? F* knows. I think she likes thinking the perverts fancy her too.

but yeah you watch her story but don’t interact and it’s an instant blocking offence 🤯

I can’t get over that weird pregnant man. The internet is a scary place!!!
also the stirrups in the pic would indicate he has access to a medical facility, god I hope he doesn’t work in gynae/maternity - it’s all so grim. And even worse that shes happy to facilitate it in her own way 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I love how someone asked for good places to go around skipton and she sent a right list yet she never ever goes to any of them 😳 if they’re that good then why don’t you take your kids beggy?
She should of just wrote... Billy Bob's
Billy Bob's
Billy Bob's
Billy Bob's
Lips done
Nails done
Hair done
Lashes done.
That's literally all she does.

• Haha

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

Those pictures look like they’ve been taken by somebody just starting photography as a hobby. They all look so awkward, the dress doesn’t fit her, the crappy little blanket, the clump of weeds right next to where the boys are sat. Nobody’s winning any awards for those pictures. Also why has Alfie started smiling with his mouth closed?!

• Haha
Poor Robbie. She’s pretending to care about him now, but all she seemed to do when he was alive was complain about him making noise. No shit, Becky. That’s what cockerels do 🤪

• Haha

Just here for a laugh

Woody is a spoilt little shit. She probably thinks it's cute and funny and stuff. Good luck as he gets older. When baby arrives, his behaviour is likely to deteriate further.
Poor Steve. Photoshoot about a baby he doesn't want. Trying to look happy but we can all see it.

Each_peach

VIP Member
I've heard that people on the spectrum can speak with different accents or linguistic patterns, supposedly a reflection of the different ways they pick up speech. So Alfie possibly hasn't learnt it from his parents and peers, but elsewhere maybe.

The video of him on her story breaks my heart. Needs multiple prompts to name the animal he's holding, saying weird things otherwise, seems so unsure of himself. Needs some help but if he hasn't had it already he sure as hell won't be getting any once babeh gurl arrives.
"it's a lovely day at kettle dog, where the sun is raining" - seriously. She's an ignorant cunt.

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Another farm visit. Poor boys. They must be on first name terms with all of yorkshires livestock.

And she is definitely trolling us with those lips

• Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
They all look like scruffs in those ‘professional’ photos. Nice touch making Alfeh smile with his mouth closed though.

• Haha