Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it really sad that now people only have baby showers for photo opportunities. Not for the actual baby itself really. Everyone is so desperate to be seen as “living their best life” on social media. That’s what it’s all about. Ten years or so ago it wold all have been about playing the baby shower games and living in the moment but not now.

And as we know, Rebecca is more obsessed with social media and how she’s seen than anyone else.
It's disgusting that it's about her, not about them as a family, sorry but if one of my sons was idiotic to pick up a woman like her, I'd cut off all financial support.

Reactions: 11
bleeping trotters on her, love how in the reel she’s cut herself in half in all the shots so we can’t see how wide she really is 😂😂 desperate to portray herself slim, beggy that ship sailed years ago, even the magic mirror isn’t fooling anyone anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1498105 This will neveeeerrrrrrr get old or not funny 🤣🤣🤣
WTF sorry but she's a dick, a quiet family buffet at home should be enough, won't be surprised if Steve's mum paid for it. I hope bloody Beaver Hobson has taken the boys somewhere special, so it's not all about their idiot mother and a baby their dad didn't want

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The guest list wow! Bingley’s finest. The people in attendance are top slags / drug users. Classy bunch

• Haha
bloody hell. My 70yr old mother in law who is in ill health has less bloated cankles then her! Why doesnt she use her compression socks, it must be so uncomfortable to have ankles that swollen.

Wouldn't surprise me if she isn't wearing the socks in the hope of getting an induction. She's the type who wants the baby to come early so she's small

Reactions: 13
Wouldn't surprise me if she isn't wearing the socks in the hope of getting an induction. She's the type who wants the baby to come early so she's small
I really hope she goes over by the maximum and has to be induced, smug witch, oh and let’s throw another heat wave in there for good measure!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Her feet and slippers remind me of when your at the Doctors surgery waiting room and there’s a really old woman waiting to be seen - usually wheelchair bound - with huge swollen water logged legs and ankles wearing slippers like that because they can’t fit into any other kind of footwear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.