Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be amusing for her to have a very un-instagrammable birth after how much she has bragged and how she has acted like it's all so easy...she's in for a rude shock when her cankles don't go down after the birth and she's left looking like a melted tub of ice cream. Like I said at the start, she's older, fatter and unhealthy so it hits you harder

Reactions: 28
Rebecca lamb #123 Alfeh and woodeh who? It's all about baby Romeh
😥

She is a disgusting mother. Doesn't deserve those boys at all

Reactions: 20
I didn’t think anything would be funnier than this but the cankles/fat feet are right up there!
60E581C4-E078-48C3-B04D-D0A46792717F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her feet and slippers remind me of when your at the Doctors surgery waiting room and there’s a really old woman waiting to be seen - usually wheelchair bound - with huge swollen water logged legs and ankles wearing slippers like that because they can’t fit into any other kind of footwear.
View attachment 1498105 This will neveeeerrrrrrr get old or not funny 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1498105 This will neveeeerrrrrrr get old or not funny 🤣🤣🤣
Omg I was just about to write similar - mobility scooter, & wolf fleece springs to mind too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Baby shower????
Shower of shut more like!

Oh dear, all for the-gram sadly 🤨

You didnt miss much Trashlie!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion, babeh lumeh’s almost due, seems to have forgotten she’s got sons too!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She looks cheap & tacky as always! They’re all a bit strange & lazy, but at least the other ladies seem to have decent quality clothing. She always just somehow manages to make everything look like it was bought from a market stall. I bet even if she was wearing a genuine designer dress she would still make it look like she’d paid a fiver for it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her feet and slippers remind me of when your at the Doctors surgery waiting room and there’s a really old woman waiting to be seen - usually wheelchair bound - with huge swollen water logged legs and ankles wearing slippers like that because they can’t fit into any other kind of footwear.
Definitely, probably the water retention caused by her high salt intake

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.