Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6FCF413D-C944-466F-B614-BE8B0378BF27.jpeg
I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣 just look at her cankles (you can’t fuckin miss em) in her flump sliders she can’t even get her trotters in 🤣 No wonder she didn’t post a full length pic on her grid!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
100% the Lumi huns know, they will be sat reading each others threads, girl gang, be kind brigade and I guarantee they snide about each other to their partners 🤣
I wouldn't be shocked if any of her lumi cronies are on here posting comments about her. Whenever you see pictures of her with them, she looks the odd one out, almost as if she's only invited out of pity. You can see she's desparate to fit in, but doesn't have the back ground, partner or bank balance to match them.

Reactions: 18
Holy tit her feet are so swollen they match her cankles! She now has thumbs for legs/feet. 🫤

I wouldn't be shocked if any of her lumi cronies are on here posting comments about her. Whenever you see pictures of her with them, she looks the odd one out, almost as if she's only invited out of pity. You can see she's desparate to fit in, but doesn't have the back ground, partner or bank balance to match them.
Or personality. She’s also as thick as tit.

Reactions: 11
My god! Look at the ankles! Not wearing her compression socks then
Do you know what I find sad about these baby shower photos? Not her elephant feet but the fact the boys dont appear to be involved. This is when she should have involved the boys, let them get involved organising it be in the photos, she truly is bile, I hope baby girl hates this narcissistic cow, favours her dad and brothers and rejects Rebecca, may sound hateful, but I'm afraid, it's what she deserves, to be rejected and treated the way she has the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s tried so hard to bleeping squeeze her swollen trotters into those shoes. I bet her heels are hanging off the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t decide what looks worse…. Her big fat cankles or big bad Bev.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you know what I find sad about these baby shower photos? Not her elephant feet but the fact the boys dont appear to be involved. This is when she should have involved the boys, let them get involved organising it be in the photos, she truly is bile, I hope baby girl hates this narcissistic cow, favours her dad and brothers and rejects Rebecca, may sound hateful, but I'm afraid, it's what she deserves, to be rejected and treated the way she has the boys
did you not know she’s having a baby gurly so boys aren’t allowed to her baby shower only gurls cos she’s having a gurly so only invited gurls

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not a baby shower kinda gal but wouldn’t you want your kids there? It’s a celebration. Why wouldn’t you include your children? Or is that not the done thing when it comes to these narcissistic events?
I had both my step daughters at my baby shower, I wouldn’t ever not invite them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look at all her ‘friends’

lumi huns and mum and Steve’s mum and Nan!

Wouldn’t wanna meet old big bad bev in a dark ally!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s all so bleeping depressing, cliched and tired. Everyone dressed in pink/neutrals for a girl 🙄. I hope her daughter goes against every stereotype possible. She wouldn’t have a clue how to parent her.

Reactions: 29
Can’t wait to see the food she puts on 🤪

Also, is it just me, but I don’t understand why one of her followers would ask to see a picture of her nieces? Some random asking to see family pictures of young girls? I guess that’s what happens when you purposely attract peados to your profile. I would rip Beggy’s throat out if those girls were mine and she posted that picture 😡
If someone had asked me that I’d block them - what a weird question

Reactions: 14
Glad to see the compression socks are working their magic
I honestly can’t believe me eyes - those ankles man 😮💨 took my breath away just working out how she is ok with flaunting those. I’d have trousers on, duck the heat.
Where’s the baby shower at? She looks a right clampet, honestly do not get the attraction at all

She’s tried so hard to bleeping squeeze her swollen trotters into those shoes. I bet her heels are hanging off the back.
I thought she had some slippers from the kleeneze catalogue on - can’t make out what she’s got on her feet really but I just can’t take my eyes off those stompers 🤯

Looks like Steve’s got big bad Bev up the duff too, like mother like daughter 🤮🤮
Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.