Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping trotters on it 😂
Put me right of my tea, thanks Begs. Steve won’t be wanting to chuck his muck up you anymore Rebecca, he doesn’t like fat birds does he?
I would actually look at this and think it was a poorly elderly women in her nightie and slippers 🫣

Let’s give it up for the cankles one more time 👏🏼 😂😩

View attachment 1498342
Beggy is that you?

Is it someone else that’s posted the cankles? Cos on pics I can see she’s cropped her cankles. She’ll be fuming someone’s outted her 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Let’s give it up for the cankles one more time 👏🏼 😂😩

View attachment 1498342
I bet the back of her feet are all dry and white in desperate need of a file. Very on brand with the cankles and lazy witch personality
She doesn’t even paint her toe nails but has nails, lashes and brows done every other day - ok then. She’s minging

• Sick
Reactions: 17
can’t wait for a new thread … it won’t surprise me if she ends up in hospital today judging by her ankles that’s a another level 😭

Someone has been reading on here she has cropped all her feet legs out 😂😂😂 hi swollen beggy
DEE2D921-02EE-4D67-BE93-B43888A76217.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Right I'm here, and I have thoughts...

1) Kids at baby showers.. I'm not a baby shower type of woman myself (I think they're grabby and American pish!) However I was bullied in to throwing one for a friend, and absolutely no children at baby showers. For me, it was so my friend could switch off, relax, and have a lovely time with hot tea and cake before she had another newborn hanging off her. One of her friends suggested everybody brought their children with them. I suggested they have a word with themselves. So, I'm going against the majority of people here it seems! I do like kids for what it's worth, I have 3 and work in nursery 🤣

2) the lips 😳😳😳

3) Pre-eclampsia. Calling it now! She's finally got something in common with Kim K

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Now we no why she was told to wear those socks. Stupid stupid girl for not wearing them. It can be dangerous for her and baby girl if it is pre-eclampsia

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m going skeggy this week.. do you want me to pick you some new slippers up in next size up Becky?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would actually look at this and think it was a poorly elderly women in her nightie and slippers 🫣

Beggy is that you?

Is it someone else that’s posted the cankles? Cos on pics I can see she’s cropped her cankles. She’ll be fuming someone’s outted her 🤣
Yes this is EXACTLY what I was thinking of!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think children need to be at a baby shower, how utterly boring for them. However I bet if Beggy had daughters instead of sons they would be dressed in pink and brought along!

As for Beggy not sitting near Steve’s family …. well let’s not forgot he did not want a third child, Beggy said herself how difficult things were at the beginning, I’m sure his Mum knows every detail of her sons upset, so now to be sitting celebrating Beggy’s much wanted daughter I imagine tensions might still be there so cue Beggy sitting them as far away as possible!

If Beggy organised her own shower she must have told them to wear pink, who does that 😬! Also, why white for her then … Virgin Mary she is not!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I had mild swelling at the very end of both my pregnancies and was MORTIFIED. If my legs ever looked like that I would simply never leave the house 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.