Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a baby shower kinda gal but wouldn’t you want your kids there? It’s a celebration. Why wouldn’t you include your children? Or is that not the done thing when it comes to these narcissistic events?

I agree I don't like them and I know in US it is a thing but I hate the idea of a baby registry too!

Reactions: 7
blimey, that bouncy castle will be boiling to touch in this heat. We have inflatables in our local park but with the heat they've all been cancelled because its too dangerous with how hot its been. I wouldnt fancy getting myself stuck to boiling hot plastic in this heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t think children need to be at a baby shower, how utterly boring for them. However I bet if Beggy had daughters instead of sons they would be dressed in pink and brought along!

As for Beggy not sitting near Steve’s family …. well let’s not forgot he did not want a third child, Beggy said herself how difficult things were at the beginning, I’m sure his Mum knows every detail of her sons upset, so now to be sitting celebrating Beggy’s much wanted daughter I imagine tensions might still be there so cue Beggy sitting them as far away as possible!

If Beggy organised her own shower she must have told them to wear pink, who does that 😬! Also, why white for her then … Virgin Mary she is not!
I agree with you, but odds on her mum didn't pay for anything, it's always his family. Her boys were out of sight out of mind from the day she discovered she was pregnant. All that lazy cow has done is eat, go to spas, go on holiday and have treatments, she definitely doesnt need to relax, she's done nothing since Alfie was born

Reactions: 13
The shoes are giving mean girls Regina George ‘it’s all that fits me right now’ vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least she admits in the group chat hahahahaha we aren’t trolls then if she thinks the same lol.

4F3618A1-59BF-4953-A8D1-2E60D89FFBD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her ankles would be better if she wore the compression stockings all day every day like the hospital advised. Haven’t seen them since she said that weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.