Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the using creamy to describe a cream. And using gorgeous twice 😂 bet my 2 year old knows more words than she does
Thought the same - she would never make a good sale person on a shop floor. Can you imagine her on the counter of a high end beauty store? The questions she would be asked, and her reply with "creamy and gorgeous" - zero product knowledge.

As for "breakfast treats" 😳🙄.... Just gets worse. Idiot.

Reactions: 12
Seriously, at 10:15 in the morning?
I know not everyone is too bothered but I’m really strict that my son has nothing overly sweet before he has had lunch.

So sweets, milkshakes etc aren’t touched until after lunch. Any snack he has pre lunch has to be fruit. And he knows. He is only 4 but when goes to my parents says he can’t have certain stuff yet 😂

She really doesn’t help them in a balance diet does she!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know not everyone is too bothered but I’m really strict that my son has nothing overly sweet before he has had lunch.

So sweets, milkshakes etc aren’t touched until after lunch. Any snack he has pre lunch has to be fruit. And he knows. He is only 4 but when goes to my parents says he can’t have certain stuff yet 😂

She really doesn’t help them in a balance diet does she!
Same as mine… not a chance will they be getting passed a bag of crisps or a milkshake at 10am

Reactions: 9
Waste of a vase glass that Becky when you could be having tomorrow mornings from concentrate fresh orange in it
85369CA5-6D1A-4F07-A7A7-3AE5FA985E7E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The boys are running around where? Oh fields not feilds you thick cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone remember whe she said she wanted to stop being a mummy "influencer" and was going to stop showing her children 😂. I bet once baby gurl is here every post will be of her or beggys tits

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone remember whe she said she wanted to stop being a mummy "influencer" and was going to stop showing her children 😂. I bet once baby gurl is here every post will be of her or beggys tits
Yup. I’m still waiting for the “real & raw” content she promised…..!!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.