Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughed out loud when she panned round the neutral beige and pink nursery and there's a big dull BLACK pram in the middle of it. Looks tit. Why is it not folded down and packed away neatly somewhere, she's not gonna need it for another 4-6 weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shes probably just left the pram all built like that so her scruffy cat tiger can sleep on it till baybeh ghurllll is here.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
As my mother would say - it’s bad luck to have the pram etc in the house before baby is born! Don’t all come at me with, oh it’s an old wives tale and make me look stupid :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What happened with the snuz PR? I’ve only started reading again last thread and it’s not in the wiki

Reactions: 1
That Steph doesn’t have her own thread so thought appropriate to share here

Lumi huns trying to con people in one slide, then proving how utterly tit it is in the next. Oh and then cant even have a bath without having to flog something 😂😂

Only vulnerable or thick people get suckered into this crew so not a surprise Beggy Lamb got involved 🐑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Lumi huns trying to con people in one slide, then proving how utterly tit it is in the next. Oh and then cant even have a bath without having to flog something 😂😂

Only vulnerable or thick people get suckered into this crew so not a surprise Beggy Lamb got involved 🐑
Wonder if beggy is taking her lumi when she gives birth seeing as she can't live without it

Reactions: 5

What fucks me off about this lot is how they leverage being a mother to make themselves seem suh suh relatable and to con people into their pyramid scheme as a result. When I'm applying for a job I don't feel the need to put 'mama' on my application...Or that I'm willing to go 'balls to the wall'. Christ tonight give me strength the juvenile nature is too much, it's too much people... Like little kids playing at being boss FMLLLLLLLL

Reactions: 18
I feel personally attacked…I’ve got the same pram :ROFLMAO: Although mine is at the mother in laws and won’t be at our house until baby is here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She knows she's having Rebecca Runt MK 2 early! Hospital bag, pram in the house, staying close to home...🙄

Reactions: 9
Hey why no pictures of the Lumi in the Hospital Bag?
Surely she’s missing a golden opportunity between contractions? :ROFLMAO:
Tut tut Rebecca bottom of the class again…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.