Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey why no pictures of the Lumi in the Hospital Bag?
Surely she’s missing a golden opportunity between contractions? :ROFLMAO:
Tut tut Rebecca bottom of the class again…
Aww baby gurl has such gloweh skin cause of the lumi I used during my 20667 weeks of surprise pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a drill guys… walk don’t run….
Lumi are having a sale!!!!! Can you believe it? An actual discount off the Lumi, it’s never been done before!! They must be feeling generous, I wonder if it’ll be the usual 25% off or if they’re feeling extra saucey & giving people a whole 30% off!!!!
Stay tuned to find out 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So having watched the hospital bag vlog I was left wondering why the duck she kept asking Instahuns for advice on what to pack when it turns out the company that gifted it had a bleeping CHECKLIST INSIDE IT!

Back on the subject of her pervy ways, an old vlog began playing straight afterwards which featured a very young Alfie completely naked. She needs to safeguard those kids and delete it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This is a drill guys… walk don’t run….
Lumi are having a sale!!!!! Can you believe it? An actual discount off the Lumi, it’s never been done before!! They must be feeling generous, I wonder if it’ll be the usual 25% off or if they’re feeling extra saucey & giving people a whole 30% off!!!!
Stay tuned to find out 🙊
Bet you still have to spend £83 to get free delivery!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus christ guys, I had a dream about Rebecca last night 😬
I was in hospital with her and she had baby guurl, but didn't seem bothered about her (standard!) She wouldn't tell me the name, and I was trying to give the baby a bottle but she wouldn't take it at all, I gave her back to beggy saying she just wants you, you'll have to feed her, I thought you wanted to breastfeed and she said 'yeah I will but she will have to wait till tea time now if she's hungry' 😂 I remember thinking, I need to tell tattle this ASAP! Why the duck am I dreaming about this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus christ guys, I had a dream about Rebecca last night 😬
I was in hospital with her and she had baby guurl, but didn't seem bothered about her (standard!) She wouldn't tell me the name, and I was trying to give the baby a bottle but she wouldn't take it at all, I gave her back to beggy saying she just wants you, you'll have to feed her, I thought you wanted to breastfeed and she said 'yeah I will but she will have to wait till tea time now if she's hungry' 😂 I remember thinking, I need to tell tattle this ASAP! Why the duck am I dreaming about this 🤣
I will better you on that I dreamt I was knocking beaver off! I feel absolutely traumatised and off to to seek counselling may take a while

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I will better you on that I dreamt I was knocking beaver off! I feel absolutely traumatised and off to to seek counselling may take a while
Sounds like a bleeping nightmare to me that. T’owd beaver steaver grinning down at you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I feel personally attacked…I’ve got the same pram :ROFLMAO: Although mine is at the mother in laws and won’t be at our house until baby is here.
It's a lovely pram on its own, but looks weird shoved upstairs in a beige nursery just for a gratuitous pic! As always she's more interested in showing off than in being sensible about things. Just keep it folded and put away for when it's needed... as you're doing!

Reactions: 13
That pink bag she got for hospital Ashlie has been linking it for awhile now. See most influencers will give credit and say they saw it on so and so pages but not beggy 🙄. I was going to order a few of them after seeing it on Ashlie page

Reactions: 8
Why is the pram upstairs?? They’re going to have to get it down the stairs at some point, probably bashing all the walls as they do it. She never takes any photos in any other room of the house, probably because she knows it all looks tit.

Reactions: 13
Why is the pram upstairs?? They’re going to have to get it down the stairs at some point, probably bashing all the walls as they do it. She never takes any photos in any other room of the house, probably because she knows it all looks tit.
Her house is disgusting the only room she takes pride in is baby gurl room.

• Sick
Why does she insist on fuelling them kids on nothing but sugar
It’s awful isn’t it. She says breakfast treats, but it’s not really a treat when they eat like that every day. No wonder they have no energy, they must have severe sugar crashes around mid morning so she just fills them up with more sugar, only for them to come crashing down again mid afternoon 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
It’s awful isn’t it. She says breakfast treats, but it’s not really a treat when they eat like that every day. No wonder they have no energy, they must have severe sugar crashes around mid morning so she just fills them up with more sugar, only for them to come crashing down again mid afternoon 😞
She’s constantly failing those kids, how long until they develop type 2 diabetes? Considering how much she shows of those kids, I’ve never in the 6 or so years I’ve watched her seen her feed them a vegetable.
Paired with the fact that Alfie’s teeth were rotting out of his head at the prime age of 5/6 you’d think she’d pull her finger out her arse.
She’s an awful awful parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.