Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nob. Glad she’s been moved to Instagrammers. What mother mocks her own kids. There’s having a laugh but she is not funny. Teach them to help tidy

Reactions: 21
I'm not surprised the boys are "moaning they're bored" - she does Jack tit with them. Maybe try engaging with your kids and giving them attention and then they won't complain so much 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yup, that mess clearly shows no parental interaction going on when they’re playing. Those boys just get left to it all on their own 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand… I used to work in a nursery and the children were encouraged to help tidy up by the age of 3. Woody should be able to tidy up by the age of 4. Alfie should be a pro at tidying up by now. He’s old enough to do most of the tidying up himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand… I used to work in a nursery and the children were encouraged to help tidy up by the age of 3. Woody should be able to tidy up by the age of 4. Alfie should be a pro at tidying up by now. He’s old enough to do most of the tidying up himself.
When my children were at nursery they had a special song for tidying up and when the teacher started singing it they knew they had to stop what they were doing and start putting their stuff away. They used to love playing nurseries at home and would do the exact same. They loved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good grief. What an ugly bastard. Why does she insist on pulling these faces when she's trying to have a bit of craic. Most unfunny person.
I bleeping hate the sight of her! And the boys so called toys just look like a few baskets of shite to me! Seriously they really don't have much for 2 little boys! Selfish witch is too busy spending the cash on herself.

Reactions: 20
Yup. I work in a nursery, and “tidy up time” happens twice a day. She’s not equipping those boys for life. Letting them mainline sugar for breakfast and leaving them to play on their own mostly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s absolutely glowing 😅

WTAF has she done to her face........Jesus wept??????

Aside from that it makes me really angry when I see her kids shovelling absolute crap into their faces day in day out......
The other morning Woody eating a bag of chips at Breakfast time.......EH? And those sugar loaded shakes/sundaes at 10.00am for Alfie?
And saying she's sent Steve to Tesco to stock up on "snacks" for the boys........absolute melt!!!!!
Yeah kids like snacks, but my reasoning by the amount she gives them is to keep them quiet whilst "Mama has some me time" :mad:

She really does not have a clue how to parent does she? :cry:

Reactions: 19
When my children were at nursery they had a special song for tidying up and when the teacher started singing it they knew they had to stop what they were doing and start putting their stuff away. They used to love playing nurseries at home and would do the exact same. They loved it.
Literally! This is so important. These activities equip children for real life. It might not seem like much, but teachers will find it so helpful.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.