Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Anyone remember whe she said she wanted to stop being a mummy "influencer" and was going to stop showing her children 😂. I bet once baby gurl is here every post will be of her or beggys tits
Yup. I’m still waiting for the “real & raw” content she promised…..!!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23

viewtube

VIP Member
I dread to think of how wee Woody is going to look on his first day of primary school. He will be in hand me downs from Alfie, wearing ridiculous shoes that are too big and generally looking like an unloved child.

(* absolutely nothing wrong with hand me down clothes, obviously, but on the very first day of big school it would be nice for the little chap to have a fresh set of his own school uniform that’s been bought for him and everything all nice and fresh)
I agree if mum and dad are driving round in a Tesla with designer hand bags and jewellery, then there's no excuse for either of the boys to be wearing greying ill fitting clothes. It pisses me off that everything is about the baby and the boys have been forgotten, she is nothing more than trash

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
My husband will tell me to get some fucking clothes on and divorce me if a flashed my gash to the world on insta

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
She did not start drinking that raspberry leaf tea at 34 weeks she was 32 weeks! Lying cunt can’t keep up with herself.

• Wow

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I'd rather go out in public wearing the sack skirt that Beckeh bought from Everything £5.00 than let that beetroot faced, long toothed munting fucking dog so much as touch one of my arm hairs
I would rather have my hair cut with a knife a fork and have Stevie Wonder shape and tint my eyebrows whilst filling my lips with badly migrating filler than shag Steve Hobson!!

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
She's a link up for cot sheets for baby girl that cost £60!!!!
No way has that tramp paid for them, probably Hobson snr, he seems to bank roll everything. Steve's sister posted a picture yesterday of her 13 Yr old wearing a Rolex, saying how spoilt she is. The only difference between Steve and his sister, she openly admits to her dad paying for stuff and having to work multiple jobs, she doesn't pretend to be wealthy

She's vile. I'm sick of hearing her say she's treated herself. All she does is treat herself! Sorry Beggy but your S necklace isn't an example of 'gorgeous jewellery" 😂😂😂😂 She could have got a necklace with the 3 initials on, but no, in typical Beggy fashion, all she is interested in baby girl.

She is just not right in the head, is she?

And buying a bikini for a baby, and not only that, a baby that isn't even born yet! She is fully on another planet and it's scary she's responsible for children.

Once baby Clemmeh Lumeh Roseh is here "early", she will put stories up stating that she wasn't expecting her to arrive so soon and she's not sorting any uniforms and she's stressed and some twats like Nutmeg or F&F will gift her :rolleyes:
Interesting that she's OK to get her beauty treatments but always too tired to cook or do anything for the boys, she's a complete twat of a woman

• Heart

Frenchie

VIP Member
Look at all her ‘friends’

lumi huns and mum and Steve’s mum and Nan!

Wouldn’t wanna meet old big bad bev in a dark ally!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
When she was in skipton getting her treatments she an steve could have taken the boys to Clarks had their feet measured and school shoes fitted then to one if the many outdoor shops to buy decent walking shoes for the winter and a proper warm waterproof coat and hat and gloves basically the bare fucking minimum for living deep in the countryside and less££ than she spent on baby clothes for next year !! , their teacher must despair at what alfie turns up in compared to all the other country/farming kids properly attired . Their school is literally in the middle of the countryside and they live even further out in quite a remote and desolate place in winter , makes me cringe what she clothes them like they’re living in a modern insulated house in suburbs of leeds with the school around the corner .

• Heart

KMDX

6FCF413D-C944-466F-B614-BE8B0378BF27.jpeg
I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣 just look at her cankles (you can’t fuckin miss em) in her flump sliders she can’t even get her trotters in 🤣 No wonder she didn’t post a full length pic on her grid!

• Haha
  • Sick

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

I would absolutely not be dragging my kids around the city centre on a day like today. Trinity might be covered but it’s got a glass ceiling and will be like a fucking greenhouse today, the rest of Leeds is a complete sun trap. Is she fucking okay. Absolute dickhead.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
What on earth?!! ☹😬. I really, really don't want to hate on anyone, but to have this man follow her platform is beyond the pale ☹. Can she not block people like this? I'm completely baffled. I thought the one the other week with his jumpers, but this chap taking it to a whole other level.

Waiting for his check, in his yfronts - clearly showing the shape of his knickers/willy. All sexual isn't it, and pretty messed up. Wants to be a woman, wants to have a baby, but still showing his man pants.

Much too complicated for me 😂🤣
She doesn’t want to block him; she’s actively encouraging this kind of shit. She knows that these kind of sick weirdos are all over her accounts and she does nothing to prevent it. She enjoys it. She’s a sick, twisted, dangerous bitch.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
From her own admission once she said they met on a night out (we all know what that means) and he didn’t pay her attention after so she HUNTED him down on Facebook and kept messaging him till she got a reply. And we know if that’s what she admitted, it was 10X more desperate in reality.

• Haha
  • Wow

Poosh

VIP Member
At least she admits in the group chat hahahahaha we aren’t trolls then if she thinks the same lol.

4F3618A1-59BF-4953-A8D1-2E60D89FFBD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

acm1993

WHAT THE FUCK?
If you have TikTok search Wren Eleanor and watch the second video, she basically says she doesn’t care about pervs watching her daughter because it makes them money. Oh and a higher percentage of her followers are women so that makes it ok 🥴 it’s awful she makes me sick

• Sick
  • Wow