Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
"Sickness stage will be over soon"
This was my most HATED comment throughout my pregnancy. Oh it will be over by 20 weeks definitely. No, it never ended. I was sick every single day continously for the whole 39 weeks I was pregnant. I lost 3 stone during pregnancy because for some women IT DOESN'T JUST STOP. Shes such a dumb fucking cunt. She has no idea what a hard pregnancy is. Try eating a slice of garlic bread and then filling a bathroom bin sized bucket with vomit in the car park 🙃 the pic of her on the bed with the black see through bra on must have been when she was pregnant with woody it looks like the old house

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
FFS how many times does she have to hold and rub her bump intentionally in that reel? If I’m out and about and see a pregnant person, I literally never ever see anyone holding it and rubbing it over and over SHES GOT A FUCKING SCREW LOOSE
Pure attention seeking. She probably loves it when strangers pat her stomach, where other women hate it

Reactions: 22

ilikecake21

Nob. Glad she’s been moved to Instagrammers. What mother mocks her own kids. There’s having a laugh but she is not funny. Teach them to help tidy

Reactions: 21

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Anyone remember whe she said she wanted to stop being a mummy "influencer" and was going to stop showing her children 😂. I bet once baby gurl is here every post will be of her or beggys tits

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
She also said she wasn't going to do a gender reveal. This was before she knew baby was a girl
100% she only did the gender reveal and baby shower because it’s a girl, if it had been another boy it would have been such a low key pregnancy, she’s such a cunt.

Cooper123

VIP Member
I took the Feb 2012 date to be date of first shag :sick::sick::sick: both of their old twitters start mentioning each other regularly from June 2012
She probably shagged him the first night they met, outside up against a wall somewhere. Pair of stinking chavs

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Mark the day everyone, what a momentous occasion. Beggys got a bra on!!!!!!

Granted it looks like a normal bra and she's just tucked the straps in, rather than an actual strapless bra like a boss babe on £5k might have. But still. No nips today!!!!!

• Haha

Fairydust123

You know it really pisses me off that those with money get things gifted, things that hard working people struggling with the current climate today would struggle to buy

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She probably shagged him the first night they met, outside up against a wall somewhere. Pair of stinking chavs
100% she probably gave him a blowy the first night the met round the back of some pub or take away. Or went and shagged him in a back alley somewhere.

• Sick
  • Heart

evac90

Chatty Member
Her ankles would be better if she wore the compression stockings all day every day like the hospital advised. Haven’t seen them since she said that weeks ago.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
I think whatever the baby’s weight is she’ll knock a pound or two off the real weight so she can tell insta “she’s suh suh delicuttt and tinehhh and delicutt and pritteh and delicutt *sniff*”
if looomeh is built like her mother there won't be anything delicuttt about her 😂 female rugby player would be a better description

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
You would test if say your period was late though. I have only tested when I expected it but come on millions of women test when they arent/don't want to be pregnant/choose an abortion etc. Not for a min saying she didn't know as I def agree she planned it but not the same for everyone.
But you wouldn’t film it though would you? Unless you suspected you’d get a positive why film a negative result? She didn’t need to film it. But she did because she knew it was positive and she could use it for content.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mumofone27

I’m almost certain if you are having growth scans your under a consultant? I’ve had two consultant led pregnancies and each came with growth scans , there’s no way it would be because her past babies were small when they weren’t even small?! I really do feel like that’s a lie and it’s something else she’s high risk over.

• Heart