Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
Sick of seeing her sitting about with her saggy tits in her bras and bump out. Do her clothes not fit her anymore or what!

Reactions: 22

Pinklady567

VIP Member
They are clearly on only fans! That latest boomerang on the bed just confirms it. No one and I mean no one poses like that unless it’s for a reason!!

• Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I'm hoping clemmeh looomeh will be a big butch chunk of a little girl and not the prittterrhh dellllicuttt baby Dingle seems to have it in her head she's getting
She's enough of a freak that she will just edit and filter her. Manifesting a hairless and chunky Phil Mitchell baby 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Where’s this baby going to learn to crawl? On the concrete stone floor of the living room? Or the public bathroom tiles of the kitchen floor? Or maybe the threadbare wheelers disease ridden bedroom carpet? Possibilities are endless.

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Those poor boys! Aside from the lack of sun hats…those shoes look like bloody clown shoes! The size of them. Scum parents 😢

• Angry
  • Sad

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
I’ve never heard of lips swelling that much during pregnancy! Maybe this is from the same source of information as not needing your gall bladder when pregnant? 😂
I think your vag lips swell during pregnancy, but your lips 🤣 there’s beggy getting it wrong again

• Haha

Frenchie

VIP Member
Another excuse not too cook as she’s sooooo tired!

Wait till baby gurlsssss here, 3 kids moaning and crying in the depths of winter in that icy cold shack!

Clementine

VIP Member
She never gets them to help tidy up, does she? My 4 year old knows that if there’s a mess it’s not just Mummy tidying up after her! What a fucking martyr she is. Such relatable parenting content today 😐

The woman’s mad why would you buy summer clothes for an unborn baby that will be in baby grows till Christmas 🤷‍♀️

Poosh

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you normally have a baby shower at your house….?
Theres no way she would let anyone inside that hell hole, she tries to front on Instagram about how much she loves the house but in reality she would be embarrassed to invite people there, it’s vile and I bet it stinks!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh I bet there's worse out there. They are her pics to advertise herself. Wait till the boys are older and they realise what mummy was doing when they were shut in their bedrooms to play and watch yet another £2.99 dvd

• Sad
  • Wow

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Well if this isn't for the pregnant man perverts I don't know what is 🤢 why would you do this on your "mummy" account. She's sick in the head. She wants perverts to drool over her pics, while her much wanted "baybeh girlie" is innocently growing inside her. Absolutely vomit inducing.
She is disgusting. I hope one day someone leaks pictures of her & Beaver on their only fans account & all her followers unfollow.
Them poor kids with their sleazy parents & their sick fetish's 😫

• Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagine her calling the dingle runt Raven and her having beetroot beavers complexion and gingery blonde hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
Having had a few pregnancies myself, I can confirm that lips don’t grow to the size of her’s in pregnancy 😂 What the hell is she doing to herself?! That bottom lip, does she think it looks ok?!

• Sick