Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
God love us all when she drops that chavvy. It'll be story after story saying I just love her so much, and pictures of beggys witch side profile looking down at the baby hanging off her tit. And I wonder where poor Alfie and Woody will be during all this. Thrown in front of another dvd no doubt while that slapper parades about up in her bedroom with the baby.

Reactions: 24

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Another excuse not too cook as she’s sooooo tired!

Wait till baby gurlsssss here, 3 kids moaning and crying in the depths of winter in that icy cold shack!
Can't wait for that shit show......Try getting those kids safely to school in that stupid Tesla car down those lanes in the depths of winter - idiots!!
But then again, getting her kids to school is not exactly a priority for her is it in any weather?
Steve will have to get in the "Noddy" car with the boys every morning, because don't forget "Mama" will be tired from looking after frreaking Lumeh?

I'm totally disgusted by every aspect of her life, particularly her parenting skills which are non-existent.
The picture of the boys at the river says everything I need to know about what a shit mother she is.
Roll on Sept/Oct/Nov Beaver will be so over her dramatics and narcissism. Because he will have to be the "parent" in their car crash relationship, and that won't bode well for his independence being tied down domestically. Bogans both of them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Jesus christ guys, I had a dream about Rebecca last night 😬
I was in hospital with her and she had baby guurl, but didn't seem bothered about her (standard!) She wouldn't tell me the name, and I was trying to give the baby a bottle but she wouldn't take it at all, I gave her back to beggy saying she just wants you, you'll have to feed her, I thought you wanted to breastfeed and she said 'yeah I will but she will have to wait till tea time now if she's hungry' 😂 I remember thinking, I need to tell tattle this ASAP! Why the fuck am I dreaming about this 🤣
I will better you on that I dreamt I was knocking beaver off! I feel absolutely traumatised and off to to seek counselling may take a while

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is going on here
Isn't it just rancid!!! This is an example of the sort of oddballs who follow those tummy rubbing, breast feeding accounts, that dingle is trying to gain the attention of to up her following.

He's sexually aroused by pregnancy and takes it one step further by pretending to be examined, and wearing nappies by the looks. Probably makes videos of him shitting himself. There's also a paedophile element to it all, one of the accounts were talking about getting a child. I think it was code. She has made herself part of this it's beyond grotesque

• Angry
  • Sick

Imhere123

VIP Member
We knew that Becky would end up favouring her daughter over the boys, I just can’t believe it’s already happening and she’s not even born yet!
What pisses me off though is how her family (including Steve) just let it carry on. If my husband had any hint of me favouring one child over another, he’d have plenty to say & if it was the other way around I sure as hell would be putting it right! I don’t understand how Steve can just sit back & let it happen.

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Well done Rebecca for finally finding Alfies glasses !!!

Again who is looking after the dogs all day ?? Do they just shove them in the barn ?

Can’t get your kids feet properly measured at clarks but can spend the same amount of ££ at the botanist !! Not fit to be parents you two !!

• Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
No, she says they've been together longer than they actually have, to, in her mind, make their relationship sound more valid and also to try and cover up that less than a year into the relationship, 19 year old Dingle accidentally on purpose got up the duff with alfeh, helps with her saying "it was planned" so don't trust her "calculations."

According to Mandy Dingle, they've been together "for 10 years" since about 2019, one time she said that a while ago it would have meant beaver was seeing her when she was 15 😂😂😂

that's why I take the most accurate guide to be Twitter posts, they were long before bogtrotters "influencing career" and therefore less likely to be subject to any narrative pushing.

She was grotting about as a groupie for the rapper example when she was 17, hardly what you'd do if you were "serrrr serrr in luv and stuff"
Wasn't she shagging red neck yellow teeth when he was with his ex fiancée? So that's probably why in her eyes they've been together longer

• Haha
  • Sick
I can't believe the amount of cheap crap she buys from Shein. I'm not a boss babe on 5k a month but even I refuse to buy from such an unethical brand. It's worst of the worst fast fashion and someone who's supposedly on 5k a month would surely be shopping more upmarket. Those gold earrings scream skin infection to me, at least buy gold plated.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
And boss babe begs has it all 👏🏻
Sadly what Rebecca says, doesn't match what she actually shows. She claims to earn 5k a month, yet her kids only get new clothes if gifted or from family, everything is absolute budget, not to be thrifty, but because that's all they can afford . Instead of being honest, she pretends to be something she isn't 'Successful', now success isn't just judged on finances but also your relationships, her partner humiliates and belittles her at every chance, she has no interest in her kids and her awkward interaction with them, clearly shows, she knows nothing about her sons. Having thousands of subscribers is not success, when most have been bought, or you've had to prostitute yourself or your kids to get those subscribers. Being with a man who objectifies the mother of his kids, is definitely not a successful relationship, that's just a woman desperately clinging onto a meal ticket at any cost

The amount of sugar they eat it’s a wonder any of the family have got a single tooth in their head 🤢
Let's be honest the whole family's teeth are rotten. Steve is the worst advertisement for his teeth whitening business, both his and Rebecca's teeth are yellow

• Heart
  • Sick

MissPrint

VIP Member
So having watched the hospital bag vlog I was left wondering why the fuck she kept asking Instahuns for advice on what to pack when it turns out the company that gifted it had a FUCKING CHECKLIST INSIDE IT!

Back on the subject of her pervy ways, an old vlog began playing straight afterwards which featured a very young Alfie completely naked. She needs to safeguard those kids and delete it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
why the hell is big bogan beg who "Luvvs fashen ser much and stuff" wearing a furry bag on one of the hottest days of summer 🤣🤣

• Haha