Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We knew that Becky would end up favouring her daughter over the boys, I just can’t believe it’s already happening and she’s not even born yet!

• Sad
Reactions: 25

BabeOne

Well we all know why she's doing it 🤮 and Beaver is the photographer
Yep, Beaver is her groomer and pimp - he is absolutely a piece of 💩. Happy to take photos like these, to be shared across God knows where knowingly for other men to have a good old wank.

Disgusting the pair of them.

At her time of pregnancy how many of us want to feel/look sexual - all you want is comfy - knickers, bedding, sofa - whatever - you're too big to to be looking like some slapper. But Rebecca, you do you love - 🖕up to us Tattlers, what do we know!! 😊☺... I'd rather have had my big knickers and no man bothering me to look sexual for the pervs.

Stupid bint.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
View attachment 1493765
Her confidence is staggering at times….. imagine saying that your boyfriend was happy with 2 kids and not keen for another, it has been a journey but he is super, super excited now as if life is perfect.

Becky, the baby isn’t even here yet …. when the sleepless nights are here and the inevitable struggles and demands with 3 kids kicks in, is he still going to be super, super excited? Will he never say “well I never bloody wanted 3 kids” when times are tough?

She is so narcissistic and arrogant!
So she knew there was a very strong chance she was pregnant at Christmas and when they went away and she was knocking back the booze. She must have been. If you look back at the pics she looks rough and queasy

• Wow

Poosh

VIP Member
Trying to be funny with the eclair, yes it’s really funny that you are a dirty slag who pimps out your body and kids to dirty fucking pedos on the internet 🤮🤮🤮

B248C6CA-0628-4B66-AA11-C169739EEBD5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Frenchie

VIP Member
Agree here, she’s got god knows how long to go with this pregnancy 🤷‍♀️🙈🤣
Where’s the boys uniforms, new shoes , lunchboxes, all things get excited about buying, she’s going to have a newborn slap bang when school starts, where are her freezer made meals, there’s absolutely nothing prepared except a cheap flammable cheap 👙 for clemehhhhh girl 👧 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24

Clementine

VIP Member
I have such fear, particularly for a little girl whose ‘Mother’ is so fucking cluelessly ignorant (or wilfully so) to how the world is for females and what we need to protect our children from. It’s bloody scary.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
How old was she when she met him??
Twitter suggests they started dating June 2012, so she was 18 and he was 26 about to turn 27 the next month.

EDIT In fact fuck that, theres actually over 8 years between them, around 8 years 2 months...excellent counting skills bogtrotter to add to all the other stuff youre good at 😭 jesus wept, she must know how fucking creepy it is, hence why she's lying.

• Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Dingle will block you if you vote no in a poll or look at her stories without following her but happily have these freaks commenting all over her Insta. She really does crave ANY attention

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
I’ve never known someone so rancid, love themselves so much, fair play to her the delusion is on another level. The way she’s looking at herself in her stores this morning she would lick her own arsehole 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

mouq

moans about not being able to shave her legs, didn't struggle to shave elsewhere🤢👀 probably got Steve to wax it on live on cam for the pervs

• Sick

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Nobody’s jealous of you being a boss babe beggy! Most people with 5 weeks left will be sat with their feet up enjoying paid Mat leave! Not having to keep on working!

• Heart