Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Rebecca wants is a balanced life, Steve’s regretting asking her to be his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘The birthday cakes a mess, stop being stingy gits, they’ll still take the free holiday even if it’s given them all the shits!’

Reactions: 1
Are we thinking she’s been gifted this holiday from jet2? She was banging on for ages in stories a while back saying she was trying to find a holiday. Aka begging for a freebie 🙄
I think so I have seen another blogger (Forever Amber) go away this week with jet2

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Oh darling Woody 😥❤ My heart breaks for him.
They are such selfish parents .. its Woodys birthday, not Alfies. They shouldve had a fun day with the birthday boy, spending quality time with him.

Reactions: 14
Oh darling Woody 😥❤ My heart breaks for him.
They are such selfish parents .. its Woodys birthday, not Alfies. They shouldve had a fun day with the birthday boy, spending quality time with him.
Yeah I can’t imagine them giving a tit about woody on Alfie’s birthday, will all be about golden boy. Shame they can’t do that for woody today

Reactions: 7
I think we should all play holibobs bingo when they are away - how many bikinis, how many times do we have insta vids instead of quality family time, how many Malibu cocktails, number of times the pram is used - bonus points who can correctly guess how often holibobs is mention 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I had to laugh when she said “pizza for a treat”. They have it every week in their food shop it’s not a treat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Before anyone moans I know he’s just a kid and it’s not his fault, but Alfie knows he’s the golden child as well, you can tell the way he acts. Woody is so chilled out and laid back bless him, my heart goes out to him so bad 🥺
Today should have been all about him.
YES THIS!!!! He’s a brat.

I can’t believe she would go for her nails on his birthday. My baby is only a few months old but I can’t imagine being apart from him on the anniversary of the date I brought him into the world. Probably sounds silly but i just couldn’t do it. You never see anything nice for that poor boy everything he tries to play with is snatched by his brat of a brother and his mother’s such a slag she is more interested in her self. Alfie was the meal ticket to trap Steve. That’s still working. Where as woody is the you tube content and that’s going down the shitter and that’s reflected in how she treats him.

Reactions: 11
New thread title

‘Oh Rebecca’s-a jokie, oh Rebecca’s-a-jokie, lips done, arse out ra ra ra’ (sang to theme of the hokey cokey)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t it just yesterday that she said how the boys are always up super early? In that case why didn’t they open his presents first thing so Alfie could see him and join in then Woody have time playing with them while Alfie was at school? God this is so dull I can’t believe I’m joining in! Their life is so uninteresting but it seems to be catching!
I dont think she gets up early anymore. At the old house she was always on stories at 5/6 am with the boys up early. Think she probably has steve up first and doing the school run. Taking more of that me time she never gets!

Reactions: 6
No words for her crappy parenting today!thread idea..
Woody your two but Alfie's at school so no celebrating for you!

Reactions: 16
I know she did not say that they didn't do much because Alfeh was at school. Is she serious? It is Woodeh's birthday not Alfehs. FFS, they had the whole morning to make the day special for that little boy and they chose to ignore it. Selfish to the core!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.