Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the thing is it’s not just her! Steve is his parent as well so he’s equally as bad!

That’s ridiculous! He should have been allowed to play with them for a bit on his own because I love my kids but we all know it’s a new toy in the house so Alfie is gonna want to play with it to, he could have had just a little while to enjoy them himself

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s only opening them now because they only bothered to go out and get him stuff today, why would she not have done a video on this is what i’ve Bought my 2 year old as a relatable mum video

My point exactly, woody is forced to share the new toy he just got out of the box with his brother instead of being able to enjoy it himself for a bit first
She did do a video. That exact video in fact but it was tit....obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What an absolute witch! I honestly can't believe they didn't do something fun with Woody on his BIRTHDAY!! Even if it was soft play or going to a farm?! Mcdonalds and feeding the ducks, really?!?!
It's not Alfie's day, they could have spoilt Woody on his own for the day and then had a nice family meal!! Even at a bloody hungry horse.
She will soon regret all of this when Woody is a teenage and wants nothing to do with her after being pushed away.

Reactions: 17
She did do a video. That exact video in fact but it was tit....obviously.
Oh my bad, I must have missed that! If it was last week it’ll be because I was on holiday for the week with my daughters (last week of the holidays down here) and stayed off my phone lol. My bad on that one guys sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe next thread we don’t have any more disagreements over whether we think it’s ok to take kids out of school for a holiday?

I think it’s de-railing discussions a bit :( don’t mean to dictate what can/can’t be said but I think people are getting offended and it’s a subject we are never all going to agree on.

Instead we can remain united with what this thread should be about (the annoying AF rebeccah elleh).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i think we are all missing the point here. It doesn't matter whether or not you would take you kids out of school for a holiday to save money, the fact is she's stated its a working holiday? so why is she taking her kid out of school for a working holiday?!! its not essential, in fact they have already been on holiday this year, AND it's presumably gifted so it's not to save money at all is it?

As for the people saying holidays are educational... maybe some are educational if you go on holiday to experience different cultures. But that can still be done in the school holidays there is still no need to miss essential education and make children are still get behind and miss out on friendships. Missing school because of illness is unavoidable, missing school to go on a package holiday is avoidable!!

I highly doubt there is must being learnt on a package holiday when your mum is "working". It's incredibly selfish and is setting a bad example. Kids need to understand how important their education is and by telling they can have time off whenever just to go on holiday and save a bit of money is not setting a good example.

I was always taught you only missed school if you were really poorly or other exceptional reason. Which I now practice in my work place. Which is why I have good work ethic and barely have any time off. Rebecca clearly doesn't have good work ethic as she can miss work for any reason. Her job is to simply upload a few videos each week of her life... she can't even do that sometimes!! Not doing her job because Alfie is off school even though her partner doesn't work isn't a good excuse personally in fact in my opinion that gives her more content and should make her job easier .. she just doesn't have good work ethic!!

Reactions: 4
take your kids to the bleeping moon- I couldn’t give 2 shits!! However Rebs is a holiday grabbing, selfish, ignorant imbecile. So in her case- no.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This holiday chat is getting boring now.
Please, for everyone's sake and sanity, can everyone just agree to disagree.
It's all personal preference and starting to take over the point of this thread.
Maybe rant on mum'snet if you want to continue it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t it just yesterday that she said how the boys are always up super early? In that case why didn’t they open his presents first thing so Alfie could see him and join in then Woody have time playing with them while Alfie was at school? God this is so dull I can’t believe I’m joining in! Their life is so uninteresting but it seems to be catching!

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it just yesterday that she said how the boys are always up super early? In that case why didn’t they open his presents first thing so Alfie could see him and join in then Woody have time playing with them while Alfie was at school? God this is so dull I can’t believe I’m joining in! Their life is so uninteresting but it seems to be catching!
She'd have to be there to story it instead of letting them play in the bedroom meaning less time for her and Steve to have their morning fun 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbf he might have opened them this morning and she's just posting the video on her story now.
I think everyone's jumping to conclusions that he was opening them now.

And everyone tries to say Alfie isn’t the golden child. Today is proof of just that!!

Reactions: 14
thread suggestion

Its woodehs parteh and I’ll have my nails, lashes and lips done if I want to

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Before anyone moans I know he’s just a kid and it’s not his fault, but Alfie knows he’s the golden child as well, you can tell the way he acts. Woody is so chilled out and laid back bless him, my heart goes out to him so bad 🥺
Today should have been all about him.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.